New Campaign : Yuri Resurgence (Yuri 12 Missions, Yuri's Revenge)

Concolor1

Has there been any update on the Tesla Trouble mission trigger issue? I've tried everything posted here and still no luck. Half the time it doesn't even recognize that I've captured Einstein let alone that he's in the pick up zone.

No save run. 

Triggering objectives at different times

No superweapons

Nothing is working.

In short yes. I have an alternative solution to this particular issue whereby the player no longer needs to get to the LZ. 
One person suggested it was caused by their installed extra hard Ai mod. They removed this and the mission played out fine. 
I think there could well be other causes though. 
So there is a fix but it means playing the first Home Invasion mission again In order to reach Tesla Terror. 
I plan to ship it with Yuri’s Revenge - Re- engagements. In a few weeks.

In the meantime if you want to try it out I could DM you the adjusted part2 campaign.

Ok I’ll get that out to you.

There is no fix for that save bug, for whatever reason I’ve encountered it myself. My best solution was to save often, others worked, so I’m at a loss why saving at a particular point on this game causes a crash on reloading. 
Superweapons, ? No superweapons, I can build the Iron Curtain and Nuke no problem they work fine. It’s something I’ve not heard of before. I’d check that you have a clean RA2 folder with no leftovers from other mods. This could be your problem.

Objectives triggered at wrong time? The mission can be played in any order. So it’s perfectly possible to complete objective three before two. 
Anyway give me a day and I’ll send you the new version that I hope will be compatible.

Im not sure if i did something wrong, but is anyone else getting the missions in a random order? my first mission was the mission 7, where you have to exterminate the civilians.

my objectives are also different to the one being shown in the loading screen and objective tab.

Yes you did something wrong.

You need to install the contents from Part1 folder only. That contains missions 1 - 6.

Once you have completed those missions remove the files. Then install the files from part2 folder. That gives you missions 7 - 13.

The reason it’s in two parts is because YR only has 7 missions for the allies and Soviets.

The campaign uses the soviet mission run of order. So In order to extend it I had to do it in two parts.

Maybe I should of used both. Hindsight Is a wonderful thing.

• 1 month later...

Hey all, I'm probably late to the train but I've been loving this campaign. I'm currently facing an issue where after mission 10, when I hit the loading screen of mission 11 I get an internal error message with no code. I've deleted the mod files and replaced them with the same issues. Any ideas? 

• 10 months later...

Do you have a zip of the saves? I just finished Woodpecker, but it always crashes when I start the next mission (I think this may be my save was corrupted as I had both your campaigns installed, so I was playing Woodpecker but had the mission briefing for Soviet campaign... destroy the 5 bridges etc)

On 12/17/2022 at 11:05 AM, whoisjayt said:

Hey all, I'm probably late to the train but I've been loving this campaign. I'm currently facing an issue where after mission 10, when I hit the loading screen of mission 11 I get an internal error message with no code. I've deleted the mod files and replaced them with the same issues. Any ideas? 

Yes! This is the exact same issue I'm getting.

• 4 months later...

I did everything on Mission 3 - Broken Bridges, and I've destroyed everything I can find on the map and have taken the airport but it won't trigger victory.

When I reload an earlier save and finish the mission, the cheering SFX triggers but the mission doesn't end :\

Can someone help me? :(