Good TS/FS Maps:UPDATED!!!! 05-12-15!!!!!!!!

rabidsnypr

These are the maps that we used to play back in the day when it came out.

Maps like Big Bluntz Battle Royal, Maps done by Wildone77 and Dragon's lair back when the Dragun's, DRAGOON'S were around.

rj04k0.jpg

Edit: It's on the ATTACHMENT,

I hope you like, Enjoy!!!!!!

Yes I know this is my first post. Sorry I started the forums today so I can share my maps and I can DL others people's maps

EDIT:

scroll down through and look for more maps!!!!!! I can only upload 20 objects at a time per post with the forum rules. So just keep scrolling and let me know what maps work with this version of ts/fs online. Some of them are modded and what not. Wildone77's maps were my favs and so was big bluntz

-abrcadet

1DDRAGON.MPR

4CONTI~1.MPR

4CONTI~2.MPR

bdew4.mpr

BGB.MPR

Battlements__v1.0_N_vs_S_by_Wildone77.mpr

BGH2.MPR

BGH11~1.MPR

BGH12~1.MPR

BGHV13~1.MPR

BIGB4R~1.MPR

BIGB8R~1.MPR

BIGBLU~1.MPR

BIGBLUNZ.MPR

BIGGAM~1.MPR

BIOENE~1.MPR

BLNTZSPD.MPR

blunder.mpr

BLUNTZ.MPR

BLUNZ.MPR

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

the link is dead. I dont have the file atm. So if someone can re-upload it so i mirror the link. that would be nice. My computer I had them on is down. I needed a new motherboard.

edit: this is a old reply. The website i had use for people to DL  went dead and the maps were in a rar. Disregard this post.

• 1 month later...

Last ones. ENJOY!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :);) ;) ;) ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :P :P :) :) :) :)

And you're welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TDRT70~1.MPR

THE4CO~1.MPR

THED_R~1.MPR

THELAN~1.MPR

THEZON~1.MPR

Tiberian_Ring.mpr

TIB-WO~1.MPR

Toll_Bridge.mpr

TWISTE~1.MPR

ULOSEv10.mpr

W.G.H._V.1_by_Wildone77.mpr

WATERW~1.MPR

WATERW~4.MPR

WEEDDR~1.MPR

WOOKIE.MPR

WORLDW~2.MPR

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

I just wanted to search the GDI1 map, cuz i want to see how the maker made those mods..  i remember the file named GDI3.  Thanks man!

Np man. Thats what I had on a old hard drive that used to be ona computer that I played ts/fs back in the day with. I noticed the community isn't the same anymore. Back then, everyone moved to fs and everyone played modded maps or as the servers/community calls them "cheat maps".

Noobs.

• 2 months later...

Thanks!

I just wanted to search the GDI1 map, cuz i want to see how the maker made those mods..  i remember the file named GDI3.  Thanks man!

Do you have that File?

I know If i check on some old IDE hard drives I can find it but that's gonna take while. You let Hard drives pile up over the years when your a computer I.T. guy.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...