few queries

spawn1uk

Ok heres what ive foun since returning, i pld vaguely on xwis but havent pld properly since 2002!

- the quality of players has improved since returning,  trz, kapa, finecigar and then maybe carnage are clearly the best players by a head, then there are a good 15 players under them who regularly give me a decent game.  the best NOD ive seen is mola and the best 2v2 player ive seen is kapa.  trz is incapable of adjusting his game to accompany a lesser skilled opponent, i believe this to be his ownly downfall.

-  harv bombing?? used it to defeat dazireland today and he spent 15 minutes crying in the lobby that i was a noob and he will never play with me again, if its not allowed i wont do it, but i used 2 do it a lot back in the day

-  apc engi rush? - played and beat someone called ra1nstorm (never heard of him) used apc engi in the 2nd win and he just went crazy said i was going to be banned from cncnet and i was a loser. if its not allowed in 1v1 i wont do it, but i didnt know there was suddenly rules to terrace games. (please dont ban me)

- racism - noticed a lot of racism towards the pakistani players like xtrmforce, jaidi etc - some of it is a joke which is fair enough but someone called UltAtk played a 1v1 and was hurling abuse at zaki for entire game, it was boredline cruel at how far he was going.

- 1v1 and clan ladder - not much more to say really, will it ever return?

-  the game speed also seems a lot quicker than it did years ago, i remember 3v3 forest fire clanners taking hours due to the speed, its quite fast now.

- i cant shoot down an mk off a carry as easy as i used to, not sure if this has something to do with the coding ....

There are no rules related to game play unless cheating.

CnCNet has never had any official ladders for anything. This is being looked into.

Racism is unacceptable.

CnCNet has a lot of patches focusing on connection quality and speed, but that might also be how the Internet has evolved since you played last time.

From what I've seen there seems to be a dislike for Pakistani due to their generally crappy internet - it's not really racism, more like, internet-connection-ism :P

Beside that, there will sadly always be abusive assholes on the internet, though. But yeah, we don't tolerate any kind of personal attacks, be they of racial, sexual or other nature.