Any downloads where I can get Desert-Winter-Jungle exes?

Karpet

Allen, it appears that you use a combo of the original RA desert trees and the C&C terrain?

I'd love it if you changed the tree clusters to rocks and most of the trees to cacti. Would complete that C&C feel.

Btw, is there a Russian translation pack for Red Alert or Tiberian Dawn anywhere?

Btw, is there a Russian translation pack for Red Alert or Tiberian Dawn anywhere?

For C&C95 there is, but sadly, Siberian_GRemlin (who did the translation work on it) wanted to distribute it himself. Because of that, and his insistence on only releasing it as actual game pack and not as language addon (which he then managed to mess up because he insisted on replacing English instead of using it in the intended way :dry:), it is not centralized with the other packs. I suggest you google his nickname if you want to find it.

The ironic thing about all this is that I designed the entire translation addon-pack system around his requirements when we first discussed it :huh:

Hmm. Did you add the big tree from Tiberian Dawn? You should if you didn't already (of course you can always resize it if it clips) and since you are doing that terrain expansion, it would be cool to see the desert rocks in tandem with the terrain already there.