Tiberian Sun patches - Fix for the windows 8 / 10 menu problems and more

FunkyFr3sh

Just wondering if there is any solution to slow save game load times? 

I bought the ultimate bundle and, more recently, the remastered collection, and I decide I wanted to play through the series again.  

Long story short, I finally got Tiberian Sun to load(patches, no-cd fix, etc, etc, etc) but I just thought it kept freezing at the mission loading screen!  Finally, I just let it sit yesterday and lo and behold, it loaded!  Now, unless I exit the mission or, TS entirely, missions load(and reload) fairly quickly.  But if at any point I want to reload a save game, it takes forever!

I've read that too many saves might be my problem but, seeing as it's a new install, and I have less than 10 saves that can't be it.  Plus, even when I had just 1 save, the problem still existed.

I've read that removing the no-CD fix and using discs(or images) fixes it but I don't know if I still have the discs anywhere.

Lastly, I've done searches that just led me to posts that say there is no fix... I hope this isn't the case! 😞

Any help would be appreciated.  I just hope that I don't have to go digging through my storage, looking for the original discs...

My Laptop - WIn 10 Home, Intel Core i5-2430M, 4GB Ram,  Lexar NS100 1TB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 3000

Edited by coolblue
Grammar
  • Like 1

On 7/15/2024 at 8:34 AM, coolblue said:

Lastly, I've done searches that just led me to posts that say there is no fix... I hope this isn't the case! 😞

As many modders and stuff are on Discord you might wanna ask there. 
I will drop couple of discord links that would be most relevant for you to ask in.
CnCNet - https://discord.gg/t6dD5BkC
C&C Mod Haven - https://discord.gg/hkmB4jKN

CnCNet discord would be the best to go with and tag @CCHyper @Rampastring