Game Lags way to much

SKRAPSTA

i just played vs someone with windows 7 and good pc and the game still lagged to the point where it was unplayable. now i have windows 8.1 but i have used the videobackbuffer=no fix and it doesnt lag for me anymore, so why is EVERY SINGLE GAME lagging on cncnet?

• 1 year later...

Hello,

You're using windows 8, you will most likely need this file in your game directory where CnCNet is installed.

Is this file is up to date?

The file is not available and I can't find it nowhere in net.

I use Windows 10 and in CnCNet the graphic is very slow, the working renderer is TS-DDRAW without back buffer in video memory. I tried also a orher tunnel, but without effects. In Skirmish it works wonderfull, the graphic works very well.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

You're using windows 8, you will most likely need this file in your game directory where CnCNet is installed.

Is this file is up to date?

The file is not available and I can't find it nowhere in net.

I use Windows 10 and in CnCNet the graphic is very slow, the working renderer is TS-DDRAW without back buffer in video memory. I tried also a orher tunnel, but without effects. In Skirmish it works wonderfull, the graphic works very well.

Thank you in advance.

Hello - so the CnCNet clients comes with this automatically. You can find the file inside your game directory > Resources > ts_ddraw.dll