Make sure to submit your best RA2/YR vids

Guest neogrant

Not yet, I am trying to avoid this game as much as humanely possible. CnCNet has been bad for my health/life :P.

It's so hard to stop playing once you get some good games going:D

its even harder to find some time to actually play again ha!

Very true; you start off Friday evening after work, next thing you know it's Sunday night and you ain't done shit :D

Well, I'm a bodybuilder - or at least I like to consider myself as such.

So I have to go to gym and eat. https://youtu.be/YcmgqY8Ybio?t=45s

We all have to sleep anyway. Has anyone tried to trick their body into not needing to sleep? Meth? Caffeine? Amphetamines? Ritalin? Modafinil? Venlafaxine (yes this works too)? And if so, what were your experiences?

We all have to sleep anyway. Has anyone tried to trick their body into not needing to sleep? Meth? Caffeine? Amphetamines? Ritalin? Modafinil? Venlafaxine (yes this works too)? And if so, what were your experiences?

Check out the polyphasic sleep society.

Tried it, it was interesting, but I'm better off getting 7-8 hours of sleep per night.

Very true; you start off Friday evening after work, next thing you know it's Sunday night and you ain't done shit :D

Well, I'm a bodybuilder - or at least I like to consider myself as such.

So I have to go to gym and eat. https://youtu.be/YcmgqY8Ybio?t=45s

Didn't know you're hard into bodybuilding / training mate - I have a keen interest in this to say the least :)