2v2/3v3 Yuri's Revenge Tournament Sign up's.

ZiGZaG

Hey guy's im thinking of hosting a 3v3 tournament for Yuri's Revenge. If we have enough players this tournament would be ran over the month of February. If anyone is interested simply post your nick in this topic.

More info will follow once i have an idea of how many particpants.

Cheers!

Player List

ZiGZaG

Hardman

Buffallo

Alpaca

Delirium

Sero

Allarm2202

a1EnGin33r

Crazy

Admiral

WiganFC

Deathtap

Elff(=HELL=Dhrama)

M4A1(=$=kz-lht690)

Jumby(Yes-Jumby)

Xiao3(Yes-Xiao3)

Gu Lang(Yes-Gu Lang\=RT=Gu Lang)

FH(=CN=FH)

menghuange

MustacheX

KinKys3x

ThiZzz

zkorc

RT-BBC(Yes-Shamaine)

RT-Dog King(=RT=Dog king)

yzzd-only^like

Micro

Chandlerr

Cafe_Cafe

DarkPhoenix

Micro

Valentino

Vuxlort

[MynameisPAX

Xiaoyu

n44bj

sam

edd

steffen

Sbullen.

Porzingis

Matt

Max

n44bj

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo link=topic=5190.msg38841#msg38841 date=1452143887]

no softman allowed bro xD

[nra]Buffalo, whos going to be my partner :D if its 2v2 maybe we can own kinky3x and his ally again :D

Shotgun. Team -nra-.

Btw that means gg no re to all

i still remember me and you vs tim and axel 5-1 gg no re bro :D

Buffalo" post="38894" timestamp="1452240039"]

Buffalo link=topic=5190.msg38841#msg38841 date=1452143887]

no softman allowed bro xD

[nra]Buffalo, whos going to be my partner :D if its 2v2 maybe we can own kinky3x and his ally again :D

Shotgun. Team -nra-.

Btw that means gg no re to all

i still remember me and you vs tim and axel 5-1 gg no re bro :D

<3

DeathTap_

First of all,thanks for going through all the trouble of hosting this tourney ZigZag....

Im looking for a mate,im sure most of u guys know my gameplay by now so if u think we could be compatible pm me....

ps i would prefer a partner that is better then me lol.....

[AuF]Wiganfc

Ziggy - lets saddle up? ;)

Let's see how many player's we get before we start making team's see if its 2v2 or 3v3 etc.

DeathTap_

First of all,thanks for going through all the trouble of hosting this tourney ZigZag....

Im looking for a mate,im sure most of u guys know my gameplay by now so if u think we could be compatible pm me....

ps i would prefer a partner that is better then me lol.....

Yw bro :)

I would suggest advertising this elsewhere to get more sign ups as i think i a lot of players dont check these forums. Maybe yuribot can generate an automated message in the lobby to gather interest then a message for actual sign ups once you have decided on the tournament format?

I would suggest advertising this elsewhere to get more sign ups as i think i a lot of players dont check these forums. Maybe yuribot can generate an automated message in the lobby to gather interest then a message for actual sign ups once you have decided on the tournament format?

I've already asked Grant to advertise via the bot, although admittedly I've not seen it as of yet.

Hello guys,

It had been advertised as a "show your interest" type of message via YuriBot, mixed in with the usual announcements.

Since the newest update this morning YuriBot needs a few tweaks before it goes back and it will announce again, a little more prominently with this message than it did before.

--

Regarding the tournament, we can provide artwork, advertising and a prize (however you wish to give it away and how is up to you).

Suggestions:

- Think of a tournament name, short & snappy

- Decide on a concrete date and time GMT.

- We can create a promo page and (i think link signups to http://challonge.com/ or other).

- We can start advertising for signups (maybe a couple of days before) closer to the date you decide. That way you don't have people *not* turning up.

Hello guys,

It had been advertised as a "show your interest" type of message via YuriBot, mixed in with the usual announcements.

Since the newest update this morning YuriBot needs a few tweaks before it goes back and it will announce again, a little more prominently with this message than it did before.

--

Regarding the tournament, we can provide artwork, advertising and a prize (however you wish to give it away and how is up to you).

Suggestions:

- We can create a promo page and (i think link signups to http://challonge.com/ or other).

- We can start advertising for signups (maybe a couple of days before) closer to the date you decide. That way you don't have people *not* turning up.

In my experience having a tournament set on 1 specific date rarely work's, my thought's was to spread it over a week or so.

Hello guys,

--

Suggestions:

In my experience having a tournament set on 1 specific date rarely work's, my thought's was to spread it over a week or so.

i second that with the time difference like iam +12 UTC its not easy :)

Hey:

I am very glad to see this 2v2/3v3 Yuri's Revenge Tournament.There are some PROs we have in CNC.

We would like to join in the 2V2/3v3 games as a Team !!! The name of our team is called Yuri Army of China!!!

===========Yuri Army of China===========

Jumby(Yes-Jumby)*Jumby is the Captain of Our Team*

Xiao3(Yes-Xiao3)

RT-BBC(Yes-Shamaine)

M4A1(=$=kz-lht690)

Elff(=HELL=Dhrama)

FH(=CN=FH)

menghuange

yzzd-only^like

Who want to have a 3v3 games with us can contact us !!!

There are 2 game videos (One is Our players ,the other is our players and PRO players in CNC)

Video One: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQzNzYyMzUxNg==.html (left up:Yes-Jumby left center:=$=kz-lht690 left down:Yes-Gu Lang right up:MustacheX right center:ThiZ right down :Pediker)

Video Two: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rthQoIZnSZo?(Our players )

WISH Everybody in CNCNET have a good time!!!

We think we can join the Tournament as a Team. The name of our team is called Yuri Army of China!!!

By the way ,I have added two players to the list ! 

Jumby(Yes-Jumby)*Jumby is the Captain of Our Team*

Xiao3(Yes-Xiao3)

RT-BBC(Yes-Shamaine)

M4A1(=$=kz-lht690)

Elff(=HELL=Dhrama)

FH(=CN=FH)

menghuange

yzzd-only^like