2vs2 Tournament Poll

Grant

I think YES yuri and France should be allowed. In a 1on1 combat, yuri is overpowered and a nuisance to deal with. In 2on2 combat, on YR it offers an amazing array of teamwork. Allieds + Yuri having yuri clone BFs, grinder para, combining units and just makes for insane skilled teamwork. Same thing with Soviets and yuri. Yuri having to takeover teammates units to combat the other yuri.

The only thing that would be potentially bad would be 2on2's on any navy map where Yuri can be greatly exploited turning the GG's into 3 minute water spams.

I vote YES it should be on.

And on the topic of France, who cares? France sucks.

I think YES yuri and France should be allowed. In a 1on1 combat, yuri is overpowered and a nuisance to deal with. In 2on2 combat, on YR it offers an amazing array of teamwork. Allieds + Yuri having yuri clone BFs, grinder para, combining units and just makes for insane skilled teamwork. Same thing with Soviets and yuri. Yuri having to takeover teammates units to combat the other yuri.

The only thing that would be potentially bad would be 2on2's on any navy map where Yuri can be greatly exploited turning the GG's into 3 minute water spams.

I vote YES it should be on.

And on the topic of France, who cares? France sucks.

yes lol but i dont want votes of non participants though i respect your views.

- no yuri, debatable. cuz it usually takes more skills, quick thinking/adapting and tactics to beat a yuri than the other way around.

but then again its YURI's revenge we talk about, so as said discussable.

- no france, jokez? whats the next, no dogs 4 scout?

- no yuri, debatable. cuz it usually takes more skills, quick thinking/adapting and tactics to beat a yuri than the other way around.

but then again its YURI's revenge we talk about, so as said discussable.

- no france, jokez? whats the next, no dogs 4 scout?

how come it says u got 0 posts tomi? weird. lol

also, i agree. its yuris revenge...why no yuri...

also, why no france? if u wanna camp and let ur mate die with cannons - cool ;)