Impersonation in leaderboard

sunny

Hi, after I finished my tournament games today and logged off my PC someone copied my nick (AUFrival) impersonating me, played buffalo and lost. Is there a way to be given back the lost points or erase that game from the ladder and prevent newbies from impersonating my account in the future?

It's not fair to someone who plays so many games and then some newbie can just impersonate and rank bust...there are no passwords on cnc net so anyone can get hacked.

Can you guys check the I.p address of that particular game and ban and block that I.P from cnc net?

Lost points? What do you speak of? There is no ranked games currently.

Impersonation will be dealt with.

see: https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=6088.0

Q: How will this work with impersonators and the leaderboard if guests are able to play? If they are logged in as my nickname, will that interfere with my stats?

A: It will not interfere with your stats. When you login with your account, impersonators will be dealt automatically by some means not yet confirmed. When you login with your account, you will always be able to compete. If for whatever reason your nickname is being used by someone else, and you have logged in and the client has changed your nickname to for example: nickname_1, you will still be able to play tournament games as the client will recognize you as the official user to the nickname you registered.  TLDR: In short, don't worry we've got it covered.

Lost points? What do you speak of? There is no ranked games currently.

Impersonation will be dealt with.

see: https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=6088.0

Q: How will this work with impersonators and the leaderboard if guests are able to play? If they are logged in as my nickname, will that interfere with my stats?

A: It will not interfere with your stats. When you login with your account, impersonators will be dealt automatically by some means not yet confirmed. When you login with your account, you will always be able to compete. If for whatever reason your nickname is being used by someone else, and you have logged in and the client has changed your nickname to for example: nickname_1, you will still be able to play tournament games as the client will recognize you as the official user to the nickname you registered.  TLDR: In short, don't worry we've got it covered.

He talk about this beta I guess: http://ladder.cncnet.org/#/yr'>http://ladder.cncnet.org/#/yr / http://ladder.cncnet.org/#/

Shows points and win/losses.

Hi, after I finished my tournament games today and logged off my PC someone copied my nick (AUFrival) impersonating me, played buffalo and lost. Is there a way to be given back the lost points or erase that game from the ladder and prevent newbies from impersonating my account in the future?

It's not fair to someone who plays so many games and then some newbie can just impersonate and rank bust...there are no passwords on cnc net so anyone can get hacked.

Can you guys check the I.p address of that particular game and ban and block that I.P from cnc net?

now u know how it feels like, just like when u copied my wol accounts, karma biatch.

p.s. if any1 actually cared about an unserious/unfinished ladder-system like u do and any1 was up in points over you, you'd be the first one to login to that account and lose games on purpose and ruin theirs reputation you faggot.

now u know how it feels like, just like when u copied my wol accounts, karma biatch.

p.s. if any1 actually cared about an unserious/unfinished ladder-system like u do and any1 was up in points over you, you'd be the first one to login to that account and lose games on purpose and ruin theirs reputation you faggot.

I would never rank bust someone or their account. It's not that important to me because I play for fun and its not a thing I would do, Today some other guy rank busted me by playing vs. muslim and losing. Everyone knew it was me on xwis back in 2009, The only nick on xwis I remade was yurikilly and only because it sounded cool and not because I wanted to troll anyone. Westwood online was already shutdown and all old nicks were lost. All other nicks were my own that I created.

Whats your karma for flaming and calling people faggots? hmm I wonder.

When they are done testing the ladder and officially release it, you will be able to login with account authentication and will not have this issue m8.

In the meantime maybe try not to worry about it m8

Not that bothered but just a heads up to the admins so they know it's going on.