TRZ Is Really Nice Guy Though

ReiGnMaN

TRZ is really nice guy once you get to know his soft side and all. He seems super confrontational at first but he's actually super nice guy once you get to know his soft side. I once heard ppl talking bad about him and all I could think was TRZ is such super nice guy there is no way especially once you get to know his soft side. TRZ is super Nice guy though.

TRZ is really nice guy once you get to know his soft side and all. He seems super confrontational at first but he's actually super nice guy once you get to know his soft side. I once heard ppl talking bad about him and all I could think was TRZ is such super nice guy there is no way especially once you get to know his soft side. TRZ is super Nice guy though.

First of all thank you for starting this topic, I was considering doing it myself but did not have the guts I guess, This is a great topic. I did also interact with this famous individual named TRZ during last year when I was playing for a while. Indeed I noticed that he was a very soft spoken and a humble guy. It was almost impossible to get mad or frustrated with him and his antics since he is such a lovable and nice guy. I once actually did send him a present of value to show him my appreciation of his existence. Others should do the same and the minimum donation is 50 USD, I am actually considering sending him another donation of 500$ to demonstrate how I feel for him. You know what they say, "MONEY TALKS"

I heard some ppl once say that this TRZ guy thinks he is way better then he is and that he talks way to much and I really could not understand what these lunatics where on about..

Other qualities that many ppl mistakenly think that  TRZ have but that he absolutely does not have are being arrogant, delusional and being flamboyant.

I can honestly say that I look up to TRZ so incredible much, the topic creator said it best "He is such a NICE guy and have such a soft side to him. I would do almost anything to be allowed in to his inner circle. :laugh:

I don´t wanna have to clarify myself to any one who might read this by posting again, No folks! there no absolutely no sarcasm in my statement! This is really how my heart feels! :roll:

TRZ may be at little bit too flamboyant at times and some would even call him eccentric but who does not wanna live on the edge.. life is more interesting that way. TRZ is a supa Nice guy though. O_o

Another one for the one and only Sean, Please let me in, make me a full blown member of your inner circle..  :puppydog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6XUsow4Vg