C&C without base build.., C&C without tibharvesting..

TheZodiac

Play more Mobile HQ C&C! games! :P

Nyerguds, I knew you where one of them sick bastards getting exited playing a C&C game with mobile headquarters, no base build and no tiberum harvesting..

;)

Would not surprise me if you where the one sending all these request in to EA during the development of Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight.

Ps. Nice that you found original unopened cd´s of Dune soundtrack :)

Psh. C&C4 still has unit production. It's basically RA1 "pro" play; two lines of tanks going at each other in a reverse tug-of-war until one end wins, with no regards whatsoever to economy :P

hehe you are cracking me up Mr Nyerguds. XD Yes you still got the unit production haha but at this pace it is not unlikely that EA will release some mandatory patch heavily restricting even the unit production or with any future potential C&C game release.

C&C will then only be left with a WC3 style game where you only get to respawn your MK's, Ghosts or CC's and Hijackers trying to leveling them up LOL!

I say f**k EA but that is just my personal opinion.

C&C will then only be left with a WC3 style game where you only get to respawn your MK's, Ghosts or CC's and Hijackers trying to leveling them up LOL!

WC3 has full base building and resource collecting.

Let me correct myself then and say Dota BITCH! :dry:

but at this pace it is not unlikely that EA will release some mandatory patch heavily restricting even the unit production or with any future potential C&C game release.

Quite impossible. There is literally no C&C team employed at EA anymore since Generals 2 got canned.

but at this pace it is not unlikely that EA will release some mandatory patch heavily restricting even the unit production or with any future potential C&C game release.

Quite impossible. There is literally no C&C team employed at EA anymore since Generals 2 got canned.

"Games staff member posted on the official forums, in the area reserved for players with access to the alpha builds, and stated that the reason for the game's cancellation was "corporate shenanigans" and not negative reception. The staff member also claimed that the official cancellation announcement was pre-written by higher-level staff at Electronic Arts"

Mr Nyerguds you should offer your services to EA Games convincing them to outsource the development of the next Command & Conquer sequel to you. And as long as you reintroduce base building, tiberium harvesting and limit the restrictions you put on unit production then I will fully support you in your effort.  :)

By this time next year and absolutely no later then 2018 I am expecting a new great C&C sequel being released. :D

Now get to work m8 & good luck!