Origin.exe-Entry Point Not Found

airstrik0

Origin.exe-Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point MiniDumpWriteDump could not be located in the dynamic link library dbghelp.dll.

I keep getting this message when ever I try to play the mod. I found by rapidly hit ok that eventually the dialog box will go away but then it just he normal generals launcher to the normal game. it work the first time i tried but i turn my computer back on the next day to play i had this problem all of a sudden i cant get this to work. I'm out of ideas i tried do a fresh download and install. Thats not working either. so please help me. btw i love the game so far, my other problem is trying to get the campaign movies to work.

So i got the game to actually run now so i can play it and the movies are not working btw. But I still get the popup message. i downloaded what some guy had recommended on youtube about a ultimate collections launcher, it worked, but i have to rapidly hit the ok button on that popup message for almost what seems like an hour just to get the game to show up on the screen. and of course after all that, the popup comes back so i have to move that text box to a part of the screen im not using otherwise it will cause me to click on it then minimize the game. i really love the game so far.

As for the films not working: Set the .exe to Windows XP compatibility mode.

I tried that. i did not find the .exe. but i did set what should have been called generals.exe to windows xp compatibility mode. I only see (generals) applications not the .exe......

Wow! You can thank EA for fudging up the C&C games once again with their brilliant Origin system. Glad I stuck with making a digital backup of my TFD disk so I can install the games from my 2TB external drive.

So is it generals_origin.exe or just generals_origin? I will have to update the launcher files with that info so it can find and read it properly.

Please post screenshots if possible.

Wow! You can thank EA for fudging up the C&C games once again with their brilliant Origin system. Glad I stuck with making a digital backup of my TFD disk so I can install the games from my 2TB external drive.

So is it generals_origin.exe or just generals_origin? I will have to update the launcher files with that info so it can find and read it properly.

Please post screenshots if possible.

its just generals_origin

origin_tbd_screenshot.png.9223337139512b930c7e18ddea627cbd.png

Next thing is can you explain exactly what process you did to get it to work? Just renaming the files or something else? Also since it's also an application file make sure to right click and set the winxp compatibility mode for it as well or the videos wont play for the missions.

Next thing is can you explain exactly what process you did to get it to work? Just renaming the files or something else? Also since it's also an application file make sure to right click and set the winxp compatibility mode for it as well or the videos wont play for the missions.

I downloaded some launcher this guy on youtube recommended to get it to run if i find the link to the video ill post it. i did set winxp compatibility mode as soon as a found it.

i could not find the video again i still have the file that helped me launch the game but i cant upload it. the so download it click the games you own it should work to get it running. it "should" because it's working for me.

thats the name of the thing i used from the video that recommended it.

C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers Setup