Additions/Fixes

It would be nice to have a gauge for the silo and refinery to let you know how full they are.

They tried to do this strictly on the models in Tiberium Wars, and it really peeved me having to zoom in all the time to see how much was in it, so the gauges would be great.

Also, to prevent Silo spamming, it would be nice if the refinery and silos held a lot more than they originally did.

When you build a helipad the orcas hover over it instead of staying on it, so that needs to be fixed.

When the orcas destroy a target but don't run out of missiles, they just hover there. This was really annoying in TW.

When you select a group of orcas and tell them to go to a helipad, only one will go and the rest will just stay there, instead of them all going back to their respective pads.

I think that's it for the moment.

It would be nice to have a gauge for the silo and refinery to let you know how full they are.

In Tiberian Dawn Redux, refineries and silos do not fill up with tiberium due to engine limitations.

When you select a group of orcas and tell them to go to a helipad, only one will go and the rest will just stay there, instead of them all going back to their respective pads.

click on the stop button and they return to their helipads.

When you build a helipad the orcas hover over it instead of staying on it, so that needs to be fixed.

When the orcas destroy a target but don't run out of missiles, they just hover there. This was really annoying in TW.

Both sound like engine limitations, however the orcas and apaches do land after awhile.

• 4 months later...

well they should fix the ANNOYING stopping harvester from getting tiberium and the animation dosent work... so they need to fix it up... also another annoying glitch is at the main menu... the numbers below that tiny bar is kinda half cuted... i dont know about that but they should fix it. improve video quality and i have the TFD and i can extract the videos directly... incase of using Piece of recording shit... LOL no offence... thoes are some bugs i found... Thanks! :mammoth:

• 6 years later...

I realize this is an insanely deep grave-dig, but since the topic is here for fixes anyway, I found a bug. In GDI mission 06, you get orders you can't quite make out due to interference in the signal. You then take a commando in and go do damage to a base. In the original game, anything you blew up with the commando stayed gone. So if you, for example, took out the Hand of Nod, they wouldn't have it in GDI 07. There's even a strategy based around this mechanic that was used to make GDI 07 easier, but I won't spoil it for those who want to sort that out on their own. But in TDR, this intended behavior has not been preserved and it makes GDI 07 insanely hard even on easy difficulty. This should be fixed ASAP if possible.

Edited by captjbelanger
Grammar error fixed

Well crap. Maybe this mod really does need to be ported to Tiberium Wars, assuming that would help. Also the crew for the existing TD mod for Tiberium Wars has made it very clear they have no intention of ever making the Single Player campaigns. They claim it would be too much work.

EDIT: I just had a thought, though. Is there any sort of scripting system in the game to do custom things? If so, is there any way to get it to store persistent variables? If so, have it make note of what got wasted in GDI 06 in a persistent variable and blow those same structures to hell when GDI 07 starts. But again, that would require something like the FSO (FreeSpace 2 Open) engine has with its scripting hooks and lua support.

Edited by captjbelanger
An idea that needed to be mentioned in case it would help

• 2 weeks later...