A 20 Second Yuri's Map Need (Request)

Grant

Hi,

I'm after the following in this map:

Requirements:

[*]Any type of units moving about, be it tanks, infantry or both. Preferably a lot going on

[*]The map will end in 20 seconds

Optional but would be cool:

• Text saying Render test will end in X seconds

The end goal is to use this in the client options page, where you will be able to use this map as a Render test.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks guys!

i have a map for lag testing, where you can reinforce 100/200/1000/2000 units in 1 click. Do you need that? It has a countdown timer as i remember, but it set for a 1 in-game hour. i can to adjust it. also i can make reinforcements move to a specific location.

Yeah that would be perfect, timer just needs to last for 20 seconds and the game ends.

Anything lag intensive like flying disks and/or prism tanks floating and firing if possible.

I got it. Try to play this map please at first. And tell me min/max and probably average number of units when game becoming visibly slow.

So i will know an approximate number of units i need to set in waves on requested map.

Map name: Benchmark 1/2/10/20 x100

Starting position #1. Other settings don't important i think.

I got it. Try to play this map please at first. And tell me min/max and probably average number of units when game becoming visibly slow.

So i will know an approximate number of units i need to set in waves on requested map.

Map name: Benchmark 1/2/10/20 x100

Starting position #1. Other settings don't important i think.

Interesting. Never saw things like scripts being able to be possible by just building something, fun. :D

Probably the only setting matters is 'skip score screen' since I doubt that need to be used, and rather Grant want the client to just close immediately after the test.