lan function?

samoer

Question

18 answers to this question

I believe it's possible to add to CnCNet YR, though I can't remember the reason right now as to why we hid it. It may make a come back if all works.  :)

hi,I'm a big fan CnCNet would like to see the lan in the launcher, of course lan is present in the original C&C RA/YR but I wouldn't want to use anything other than CnCNet.....

I believe it's possible to add to CnCNet YR, though I can't remember the reason right now as to why we hid it. It may make a come back if all works.  :)

grant, one question more, this ddraw, we call it ddraw-master, this is good for yuri too, so if your client can add this render?his code is here:https://github.com/cnc-patch/ts-ddraw/

That's already in the client I believe? ts-ddraw under options

The CnCNet Client indeed supports LAN, for some reason Grant has disabled it in Yuri's Revenge though. Note that the LAN support is currently in "beta" state though, while I've written it I haven't really tested it myself aside from quickly starting one game, so if you enable it don't be surprised if you see issues.

The CnCNet Client indeed supports LAN, for some reason Grant has disabled it in Yuri's Revenge though. Note that the LAN support is currently in "beta" state though, while I've written it I haven't really tested it myself aside from quickly starting one game, so if you enable it don't be surprised if you see issues.

all the time we play in lan of cncnet, it works very well! :P

besides, thank u for your contribution for cncnet 8)