What Games Do You Play On Your Smartphone?

UltmaWepn

• 2 months later...

I don't have a smartphone. I have a phone that I use to call people, and set my alarms on. The fact it can play music is something I consider a neat but wholly unnecessary bonus.

Wow. I thought you were an old man stuck in old ways before... Apparently nothing has changed. Except, we're all older.

The current 6 games installed:

Dune 2, ProjectY, Warfare Inc., OpenTTD, Mad Dex, PvZ2

I think I can have 10 times the amount if I remove PvZ2. That game is bigger than 1 gig when in need for an update.

Dune 2 will never be erased manually. Since it isn't in the play store any more.

I don't have a smartphone. I have a phone that I use to call people, and set my alarms on. The fact it can play music is something I consider a neat but wholly unnecessary bonus.

Wow. I thought you were an old man stuck in old ways before... Apparently nothing has changed. Except, we're all older.

lol. It was actually more of a practical issue; I really needed a new cellphone, since the old one broke, but I'd have to update to a new (smaller) sim card for a smartphone, and didn't really have the time to figure out where I could find a shop that can do that.

Didn't know you were still around, by the way! Good to see you :)