Update from Supafly AKA SUPANOOB On his Accusations but he still wont apologise

Tomo

Update on the Supafly AKA SUPANOOB SAGA --  Ive been posting the link to my video proving I wasn't cheating  (with ss included) but Supanewb wont apologise  , instead hes trying to tell me that i'm a bad person blah blah and that the sky is green etc. But hes avoiding the part of apologizing for him and nodrescue accusing me of cheating in the game , he says the video i posted was poor quality and proves nothing (its on a mobile phone taken at the time dummy) and pete aka Noobrescue said I might have been using 2 computers and had 2 spots in the game -- the other spot being his allie  -- yep you heard it here first , but anyway back to supafly AKA Supanewb-- not only will he not apologize he actually recorded that game himself -- and guess what folks --he paged me the link to it LMFAO  --  So sit back grab the tea and crumpets and watch Jimmywippet bang his battyhole (no lube) . He calls my scout at the start questionable (i used APC'S ) only god knows what he means by that and the lag at the end of the game (this was when i went back to windows to come to cnc and post the ss + video  ) Hes trying to imply god knows what  --  Supanoob you truly are gold dust m8  , thank you for this 20 minutes of comedy on behalf of everybody --just thank you LMFAO  O_o O_o O_o O_o  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIOVg05VxNI&feature=youtu.be

ORIGINAL SS AND LINK TO MY VIDEO FROM MOBILE PHONE ALSO ATTACHED  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOUeruzDs0w

Update on the Supafly AKA SUPANOOB SAGA --  Ive been posting the link to my video proving I wasn't cheating  (with ss included) but Supanewb wont apologise  , instead hes trying to tell me that i'm a bad person blah blah and that the sky is green etc. But hes avoiding the part of apologizing for him and nodrescue accusing me of cheating in the game , he says the video i posted was poor quality and proves nothing (its on a mobile phone taken at the time dummy) and pete aka Noobrescue said I might have been using 2 computers and had 2 spots in the game -- the other spot being his allie  -- yep you heard it here first , but anyway back to supafly AKA Supanewb-- not only will he not apologize he actually recorded that game himself -- and guess what folks --he paged me the link to it LMFAO  --  So sit back grab the tea and crumpets and watch Jimmywippet bang his battyhole (no lube) . He calls my scout at the start questionable (i used APC'S ) only god knows what he means by that and the lag at the end of the game (this was when i went back to windows to come to cnc and post the ss + video  ) Hes trying to imply god knows what  --  Supanoob you truly are gold dust m8  , thank you for this 20 minutes of comedy on behalf of everybody --just thank you LMFAO  O_o O_o O_o O_o  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIOVg05VxNI&feature=youtu.be

ORIGINAL SS AND LINK TO MY VIDEO FROM MOBILE PHONE ALSO ATTACHED  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOUeruzDs0w

Not that I want to pick sides, cause it's not my battle, but bro I 100% feel u.

They could be sitting right next to you while you play the game and still not accept you didn't cheat.

On behalf of the entire community, nobody cares.

Aside from that, cheat programs aren't functional on cncnet, and anybody that even cares to accuse others of cheating a decade after this game's competition died, when there is nothing to gain by cheating, needs to reevaluate their position.

well it wasn't really Nodrescue to start with , he just joined in.  Supafly aka Supanoob suggested I  'knew where his stealth was' after i killed it -- (if you actually look at his video he recorded you can see the stealth flashes just before the dizzie lands ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIOVg05VxNI&feature=youtu.be ) and Nodrescue said yes in agreement , this meant they both were suggesting I was cheating -- I offered ss and Nodrescue said yes but then Supanoob said an SS is worth nothing take a video -- so i took the mobile phone out and to a 90 second video .

Now Supanoob  is saying he's had past problems with me disrespecting him and other modders avoiding the real reason were all here listening to this BS which was he and nodrescue implied I was cheating -- and basically trying to deny he said anything about me 'knowing where his stealth was' . Amazing how now hes denying accusing me of it at all since iv'e produced the evidence (ss and video) to counter his 'claim' .

He wont just apologise and say he was wrong , i think this guy is 40-50 years of age so he should know better than acting like a child when he loses and crying 'cheat' cheat' etc. Obviously he hasn't matured with age --  Cheers Tomo