Who is the best Tib Sun player in your opinion?

UltmaWepn

12 hours ago, Mola said:

There isn't any "best player", nor will they ever be, There will always be some one better, and if X beats Y, Z will X but loses to Y,  Get the idea,

besides this 1v1 and 2v2 isnt the same. Some people are gd are both, others better at 1v1 and vice versa.

How about just ask for top tier players?

This isn't rock, paper, scissors. There is a clear higher echelon of players and it wouldn't be hard to find statistics as to who beats who far more than the inverse, ie Player A beats Player B 7 times for every 3 times they lose to Player B, at least as far as 1v1 goes. However using one or two maps as the metric is stupid. 

But well done Lurker for necromancing a dead topic that should stay dead, as the same players have been at the top for almost 10 years and will continue to be until they quit because there is little to no improvements from the current player pool.

Edited by c0rpsmakr

But player C beats player A , 7 times and have issues with player B. 

There is a difference in 1v1 and 2v2, because your good at 1v1 doesn't mean your good at 2v2. Yes you have skills, but i have seen plenty of good 1v1s who cant perform in 2v2, same goes for 2v2, you might be a good 2v2 but be a lesser skilled  player of 1v1.

I never said anything about rock, paper, scissors.

Besides there the "best player" would be able to play any official WW any spot with any Fraction (gdi&nod) and have high win%. I dont see any one around who fits this profile.

You can name 15 top players, but ranking of their game play is constantly shifting since players get better, people take breaks, some come on/off.

"But player C beats player A , 7 times and have issues with player B. "

This is not a thing with the top tier of players. Everything in my post still stands, like i said, as far as 1v1s go. 

Nobody is improving at more than a snails pace to the point of being able to really compete with the players that have been at the top for YEARS besides Tigerr and Toprush. Aside from those two it's been the same people.

I dunno how long of break they took but tigerr and toprush arent new to the scene. Tigerr is k4yok3n or ofinimame (also a log i used for a while) and toprush is chongor and i remember them from way way back on and off since like 2003-2004.

and tbh the best of the past few yrs are clearly; tigerr, carnage, c0rps, dar, cambria, ray, tight etc. like c0rps said nobody really has "stood" out.