king of heck tournamet

JSDS

i think after the last two tournaments, the active players have pretty much been able to gauge each others skills when it comes down to serious games.  For now, people only play this game for fun. However, if a ladder is implemented, we may see more competitive play happening again.

If this thin won't work my final move is getting random people to play by hosting sing up match in the server .

Because i almost invited every player i know and posted the topic in XWIS and all what i got is 4 players (incloding me) 

Sadly :(

LOL now you guys see how difficult it is to organize  a tournament....and thats only half of it...the other half is completing it....I have a few more gray hairs after Prep and I finally got the 2v2 completed. No offence to Zigzag (cause i love him):P but his tournament was suppose to complete in February and here we are in May with no end in sight. I want to eventually do another 1v1, but in my opinion the best way to get anything done is by money...real money. like maybe a 500$ purse for top 3 spots with minimum 25 people signed up... this would entice some of the big names that rarely if at all play on CNC...

But Gunman is also correct... the "pros" know who is who in the world of YR bigdogs.=)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, -AuF- AuFRuLeR said:

[...]I want to eventually do another 1v1, but in my opinion the best way to get anything done is by money...real money. like maybe a 500$ purse for top 3 spots with minimum 25 people signed up... this would entice some of the big names that rarely if at all play on CNC...

If the matches are streamed, or at least most of it, I'll donate $100 for the prize money.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, -AuF- AuFRuLeR said:

LOL now you guys see how difficult it is to organize  a tournament....and thats only half of it...the other half is completing it....I have a few more gray hairs after Prep and I finally got the 2v2 completed. No offence to Zigzag (cause i love him):P but his tournament was suppose to complete in February and here we are in May with no end in sight. I want to eventually do another 1v1, but in my opinion the best way to get anything done is by money...real money. like maybe a 500$ purse for top 3 spots with minimum 25 people signed up... this would entice some of the big names that rarely if at all play on CNC...

But Gunman is also correct... the "pros" know who is who in the world of YR bigdogs.=)

Well i agree people want money or prizes to play tourney ,but i can't promise prises i can't give to winners 

And you sir one who said no i don't play so please go save people instead (AS U SAID TO ME)

And u don't want to talk

8 minutes ago, fir3w0rx said:

If the matches are streamed, or at least most of it, I'll donate $100 for the prize money.

Hi.

Tourney rules are clear games must be streamed or recored 

In case stream sunny and kinky will stream for me .

And if record i can record .i may stream but in facebook only.

Edited by JSDS
Jj

Because you drive me  nuts honestly..and i lose patience with you... but the Lord may have sent you to test my willpower, patience, and endurance when it comes to loving thy neighbor LOL so i try not to let you bother me and i try to be civil but you make it pretty hard sometimes blowing up my private inbox with silly comments=/

But to your credit you did stop and i thank you for that=)

10 minutes ago, JSDS said:

Tourney rules are clear games must be streamed or recored

I meant for the next tourny. But yeah, 'must be streamed/recorded' is a good rule.

@whoeverisorgnizingnexttourny - if you don't mind, can you start the next one sometime soon, otherwise I'll forget all about it and miss out :P . Maybe just cancel this one since it doesn't seem to be going well, from what I've read above :P.

1 minute ago, fir3w0rx said:

I meant for the next tourny. But yeah, 'must be streamed/recorded' is a good rule.

@whoeverisorgnizingnexttourny - if you don't mind, can you start the next one sometime soon, otherwise I'll forget all about it and miss out :P . Maybe just cancel this one since it doesn't seem to be going well, from what I've read above :P.

Next tourney ? There is no next tourne y

If this thin won't work i ll play 32 game in Heck map even vs BOTS :P

JSDS, with all due respect, advertising for a tournament that is roughly 2 months away isn't going to gather a lot of players, and worse yet -- players that do sign up might not even be around again in 2 months time.

I think a prime spot is a bout a week out from a tournament to start advertising. That way, people know its within their scope and can plan for a tournament.

I'd be interested in any tournaments as long as their on CNCNet (I lag on XWIS, and don't know how to get into GR). You can sign me up if you get enough players.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

JSDS, with all due respect, advertising for a tournament that is roughly 2 months away isn't going to gather a lot of players, and worse yet -- players that do sign up might not even be around again in 2 months time.

I think a prime spot is a bout a week out from a tournament to start advertising. That way, people know its within their scope and can plan for a tournament.

I'd be interested in any tournaments as long as their on CNCNet (I lag on XWIS, and don't know how to get into GR). You can sign me up if you get enough players.

From long time ago i knewed this won't work without money and prizes but it is OK 

When i ll be back to play in june i ll play every day Heck map to make my self setesfied because i workes hard .

CANCELED 

• Upvote 1

• Grant locked this topic