dinsdale81

Pillboxes

7 posts in this topic

Yep, i am a complete noob to pplaying red alert on the pc. But i'm struggling getting troops into the pillboxes. Where am i going wrong?????

1 minute ago, ore_truck said:

You can get them out of the pillbox by selling it.

But how do i get them into it???

You don't. Pillboxes aren't Starcraft-style garrissonable bunkers. They're just a defense structure. They just shoot all on their own.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for all your help guys, genuinely informative and has helped me playing the game no end. As stated, the last time I played the game was 1996 so you'll have to forgive me if my memory is a little 'foggy'

So again, thank you for all your help, it's very much appreciated ;-)

(We can all joke x)

Genuinely enjoying playing the game again, and yes, I now remember you can't put troops in the pillboxes. Thank you 

Edited by dinsdale81
Just talking about myself!

I removed all the troll comments, please don't be so disrespectful towards new guys. The games are old, not everyone can remember whats possible in a game they played 20 years ago :P

actually he not nub, he asking right: see pic bellow: 5 rifles "in" a pillbox.

it is done same way like super-tesla:

select rifles -> send them to place where u wanna build pillbox, when rifles 1square before BUILD pill --> if lucky and no lag and right timing 1-5 rifles are now inside: super-pillbox.

maybe shoulda right an article about that. one can theoretically bring ANY unit into any building (factors are only: speed, timing, lag)

gg claus.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-19 um 18.43.35.png

analog trick with engineers xD591f22691bc92_Bildschirmfoto2016-09-28um17_10_25.png.7da89723f92cb4f96c6c981396df4b92.png