Promoting A Path Beyond & Renegade dying...

buckfush

Hey my friends,

I think the Renegade MP is dead. There are only Maps were you kill each other CQB. Also, many servers require that you DL maps that as big as 300-900 MB! I mean, I'am forced to download a map with 950 MB@2,5 mbps?! Would it not better to use Mappacks instead?

And I know, most people that would have the same experience as in the early-2000s use RX. I played it myself a long time and I love it! But A Path Beyond and TS:Reborn suffer the same fate. Even they are more user friendly today. Just DL the w3d launcher from here, register your account and you gotta go! (I mean, TS:R can suck my dick but APB...:commando:) I mean, the most Players here play RA1. Why not try RA1 in 3D Renegade style?! ;)

Just a few concerns I wanted to share with ya fella's...

Sincerely

From a CnC player n lover since 1996! :tibsun:

P.S. Yes, this is an invite to Players play more APB! 

The servs are up & fine... But my point was to ge more ppl into ABP! With more players, it would be just amazing! And I think the CNCNET Com would be the perfect target for it. Are playing RA1? Are you playing RX?`Or both? This is perfect for you! Anyway, good n8

• 1 month later...

Ahh yes, good 'ole APB. Too bad they only got one server somewhere deep in Europe with high ping, and its pretty strict - you're not even allowed to swear on it. A couple a SJW's won't even let you say rape. Even if its casual like "Oh man, our team just got raped." So thats pretty sad. Filthy, filthy SJWs.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

1 hour ago, DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr said:

you're not even allowed to swear on it. A couple a SJW's won't even let you say rape. Even if its casual like "Oh man, our team just got raped." So thats pretty sad. Filthy, filthy SJWs.

Aren't you the one who got repeated bans in the community for running amok by criteria even of non-SJW people?

• Upvote 1

Running amok.... by... criteria? lol. Now thats a non sequitur; you're using a verb; running amok is something physical. You're using this with an ethereal subject if you will, a concept, something not physical - a criteria.

Don't worry son, I know what you mean. but still... at least say thru criteria, that at least sounds a little more natural....

And thats all bullshit. I was doing fine. Their built in language filter got me on some things, like it does everyone else. But then I got ratted out by a couple of crybabies, one of them being in my own clan, lmao. To be fair, he's a terrible player (piss poor aim, lotta team hampering), and not very bright. Neither are the gender confused poofballs and femi-nazis in the player pool, which there are at least one of each. Fucking idiots.

PC annoyances aside, the main problem with APB is  the server lag, which is pretty bad, unless you live in that part of Europe, and I still am not sure which part of Europe it is. MP Gaming used to have a server with APB, a North American server. But alas, MP Gaming is dead, I believe.

Anyways, that all said, you should definitely still play APB. Despite some of the pussies in their player base, and potential server lag, I'd still recommend it. You see, if it had more players, and if there was a North American server - basically if APB was BIGGER, then none of these silly minorities would have been a problem for guys like me, the straight and true with tremendous moxie.

A Path Beyond: Lotta potential! But, a lotta lag..... people lagging behind, and server lag. Two kinds of lag, my man. 2 kinds.

To retard means to slow.... too fucking slow, lagging behind.

4 hours ago, DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr said:

And thats all bullshit. I was doing fine. Their built in language filter got me on some things, like it does everyone else. But then I got ratted out by a couple of crybabies, one of them being in my own clan, lmao. To be fair, he's a terrible player (piss poor aim, lotta team hampering), and not very bright. Neither are the gender confused poofballs and femi-nazis in the player pool, which there are at least one of each. Fucking idiots.

I see your hyperactivity and indiscriminate smack talk haven't waned...

• Upvote 1

Indiscriminate? That means I haven't carefully judged. Hyper activity? Is it tough to keep up? Naw, come on man, its easy. I've judged these people with absolute care; the guy who ratted me out actually was a bad player. I swear to god, this guy just runs in a straight line right at you, he doesn't strafe, he doesn't have much tactical awareness, he's just fodder. I've seen him get kicked out of matches for team hampering and just generally being useless.

Where as me? I'm a decent player, I'm tactically aware, I know how to move and aim, I know how the units work, I know how to prioritize. I'm in the top 3 on my team sometimes, basically a deciding factor in smaller games like 5v5.

But the staff at BHP let this jerk-off stay, and then ban me, mostly because I chewed out said jerk-off.... and I also got some gender confused social justice warrior fruitcups triggered... hell, one of their own staff deliberately trolled me to provoke me into saying stuff - they pretended to be a random new comer who was easily offended.... **Facepalm**

lol, I tell yah, its only the few uptight twats versus the many laid back players. Unfortunately for me, the uptight twats won - the devs caved to them.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Ok, I wanted not to start a Flame War herew. Anyway, APB seem's pretty bad naw. I could write to the Guy's which made it. (They pu 1000+ Hour's of work in it) I could ask if I can host a Server for this Com. But this dedicated will cost Money. So, I will do that only if enough People are interessted. I spoke with some of them, they don't seem SJW at all.