CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Canariez

Help CNC Downloading unsuccessfully!

Question

Ive downloaded the CNC Red Alert, and found Origin through this site so purchased the entire C&C's.  

Having trouble with downloading CNC Yuri Revenge / RA2 to play online with the Origin games but it keeps popping up with this error message saying everytime I try to download

[[    Yuri's Revenge has crashed. Error message:

Unable to load DLL 'd3d11.dlll': The specified module could not be found. 

(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)      ]]

I've launched Yuri's revenge via Origin and works fine, tried again and failed. I've installed RA2 disc version on top of Origin's RA2 + Yuri double pack. 

No problem with CNC as playing online on the original C&C. 

Can someone help me please? As I've purchased all this because of wanting to play online just seems a waste of money if not,

Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

Can you update your video card drivers and make sure you have the latest Microsoft DirectX installed.

I tried update my direct x 11 and video card driver but still not work.

message is : "the specified module could not be found"

1.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mahmoud Ahmed
      My MO client sound doesn't work, It was working for me for 2 years but after I had changed my windows late it doesn't work, although OST and client music is still working, I didn't know what happened, I tried to install the game many times but still not work 
      Also I changed the windows 3 times at this week due to this problem, but nothing new, my Yuri client also the same thing, I turned on all the sound and voice options but still didn't work!! What's the problem ?? Any idea ??

• By seifmagdi
      So apparently the game worked with me when I was younger and from years ago when I had Windows XP to install it with a clean RA2 and Yuri's Revenge CD'S, and they still are clean until today and no scratch or anything on them.
      Now my problem for Windows 10 64-bit is whenever I insert my CD and I run the AUTORUN.EXE it seem to work fine but when I press install so it gets ready to open setup.exe nothing happens then after like 5 minutes straight. I tried running as windows 95, it seem to get me something say: That my oleaut32.dll is old and needs to be updated (when I do have the latest version.), then it says it want to reboot my PC to install VBRUN60. But still not luck after I do everything I can and this.
      I really do need help to know what the heck is going on.
      Also very important note: That I saw in other post I need to uninstall KB3086255 when I do not own it.
    • By Hashem9
      I'm getting this error message when I'm trying to run the game.Does anyone know how to fix this error?

• By Star_Ship_0117
      Hello!
      I just joined. Can someone please point me to the latest instructions on how to setup CnCNet, patch the games to Win10 & any other important considerations on getting them to work online? Also, after everything is setup, where would i go to join a game?
      I would think this info should be front & center on CnCNet but i did not see it, sorry if I missed it.
      fyi i just bought the game pack on Origin and downloaded the games from there.
      Thanks a lot for your help!
      Star