I was wondering whether or not it's possible to AI upscale the cutscenes in Tiberian Sun and put them into the game?
I am absolutely sure that the cutscene files "MOVIES01.MIX" and "MOVIES02.MIX" contains additional data in order for the cutscenes to load correctly and at the right moments, but does anyone of you know how to perhaps modify the files and extract stricly the cutscenes, in order to upscale them and put them back.
Of course it wouldn't be anywhere near as great as a proper remaster, but more so just to give the cutscenes a facelift.
Hi, Hope you can help!
I am still new to playing this game (used to play it years ago but wasn't the same as it is now), and when my friend joined, I didn't realise you could create a private game so I kicked the people who joined so it was just us two. I have been kicked out games before as soon as I joined so didn't realise kicking people was against the rules.
Shadow777 was my first username and then someone made a comment amount the numbers 777 so I changed my username to visionary. I didn't realise at the time that this was also an offense.
Anyway I am now unable to play the game as it says I am banned. Please unban me! This is literally what I look forward to every night after work!
Would you consider adding a link to Mole40k's Tiberian Sun Guide to the tips shown in each game room??
When new players start, it would be really helpful to them. >> Lots of information vs. one tip.
Mole40k getting me the link...
Good day Comrades 😃
The intention of this mode is to make some rebalance and make AI more agressive thus skirmish mode more fun. Of course it is possible to use in multiplayer(both players must install this mode on the same version of game).
- Soviets now have Commando instead of Tanya(she is more Allied afterall)
- Chnged skin of Light Tank (by AchromicWhite)
- Changed skin of Tesla tank (by Nyerguds)
- Allied now have Badger bomber and Airfields (it feels wrong that they have no Aiplains) to make it work I had to remove Yak plane from Soviets(no pitty)
Changes to existing units:
- All allied units gained +5-10% HP, exept Artillery +100% HP (IMHO vanilla Allied units are too weak)
- Medium tank have mg90 machine gun as secondary weapon (to be more effective against infantry, all tanks have macineguns afterall)
- Units roket incresed danage to troopers: Bazooka, Destroyer, Longbow helicopter, Phase tank (it feels wrong that rockets cant kill infantry after 1-3 shots)
- Mine layer mines increased damage
- All useless buildings like fakes, barbwire fence, small power plant were removed
- Some units were removed: Jeep, Radar jam, Mobile gap generator, Aircraft carrier(I hope some one who builds new skins for RA can build a really nice big Aircraft ship)
- Prerequsites of almost all units were removed ( faster search in the build list )
- Many other small changes I really dont remember everything 😃
- Increased speed of ore growth and its cost (more money more units can be build = more fun)
- Increased build ratio of aircrafts for AI (their air attaks are very massive now)
- Paratroopers now 10 instead of 5 (with 10 troopers you can do some damage)
- Parabombs now have 2 bombers and 6 bombs (vanilla 1 and 5)
- To capture building you need only 1 engineer (sometimes AI send an engineer to your base and now this action has a meaning)
- Increased crates quantity (wich allows AI randomly pick up different nice things like MCV or Nuke more often)
- Nuke damage increased by 300% (now its real Nuke not a puff)
- Other options to change AI behaviour to be more agressive
Unzip to game folder, overwrite old files(dont forget to make a copy of original files before this!)
Have fun. Post comments. Cheers
Red Alert - Rebalance mode ver1.00.zip
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.