CnC5Net Has stopped working

Satan

Question

Hey,

Not sure why the games won't load but all I get, whether playing skirmish or online, is CnC5Net Stopped working and then it disappears.

After that nothing will load and I can't play any C&C!!

Anyone else having this issue?

Alan

4 answers to this question

Hi Alan, I have the same problem which only started 2 days ago - apparently it's a virus programme thinking that the files are malware and deleting the files. 

I can't find a solution though, I even have all the files on my laptop now as I got them transferred from a friend's computer but it still won't load. Now i'm stuck.

• Like 1

Hey,

I have gotten passed the "Access Denied" part.

The error message I get "CnC5Net" happens immediately after selecting "Skirmish" from the menu and I can't get any further.

I don't know about any anti-virus, I have disabled everything I can. But still no C&C :(

Any help would be great.

Alan

32 minutes ago, Satan said:

Hey,

I have gotten passed the "Access Denied" part.

The error message I get "CnC5Net" happens immediately after selecting "Skirmish" from the menu and I can't get any further.

I don't know about any anti-virus, I have disabled everything I can. But still no C&C :(

Any help would be great.

Alan

How did you get past the "Access Denied", that's already very unusual and might be related to the problem you're having now