OldSchool Clanner

BiZ

Hey, I doubt any will remember me but I was in all the best clans from 2000/2005 like -E*S-, @CnC@, De1000, BiP, scandi etc... I felt like playing a bit for fun but can't seem to find out how to buy a serial for xwis. Any help?

Yo Biz, first a few things:

1) Ra2 XWIS is rather dead. Check www.xwis.net/xcl , Feb 10th with no clan in the ladder yet. If you still are interested in this, go to www.xwis.net forums and you should find a link to buying a serial there.

2) CNCNet client is the future of the game with over 300+ active users normally. Unfortunately for you, it is mainly a YR client with a 'Ra2 mode option' that is only played by a minority. There is a QM ladder in beta mode. CNCNet is your best chance to find a consistent series of games at any time of day. Further, if you find downloads (cough cough www.xwis.net/xcl in the top right downloads --> Red Alert 2 and Yuris Revenge) and then download cncnet client you can get on the game and play.

Edited by XXxPrePxX

Hey Prep, I remember your nickname! Thanks, FlyingMustache. OK, so I have downloaded the CnCnet client and have joined the discord. Just played a game on Country Swing! lol There does seem to be a lack of players wanting to play a proper game though... 

2 hours ago, BiZ said:

Hey Prep, I remember your nickname! Thanks, FlyingMustache. OK, so I have downloaded the CnCnet client and have joined the discord. Just played a game on Country Swing! lol There does seem to be a lack of players wanting to play a proper game though... 

hard to find pro players at any time you want. you should try catching up with the guys when the client's activity is at it's peak.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rocketeer, have you oldschool nicks? Hi mindwar... scandi was definitely a fun clan to be in. We definitely had some really great players! @CnC@ was probably the most dominant though with me, rizla, jules, cotty, aaronboyd and more I probably have forgotten.  

29 minutes ago, BiZ said:

Hey Rocketeer, have you oldschool nicks? Hi mindwar... scandi was definitely a fun clan to be in. We definitely had some really great players! @CnC@ was probably the most dominant though with me, rizla, jules, cotty, aaronboyd and more I probably have forgotten.  

Mainly played on Rocketeer, had nicks like iMWaY2Hi, CuZiMLeeT, PrismTank few others (hard to remember i was 10 when i first started playing this game). I used to play lots with Jules (aCnCTanK) lots with Cotty too. used to play alot with Foxi, Fabi, Fonger, Pat, Sash. Was Martin (LaSHrTank) in scandi i forgot.

We will have some games if you want dude

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rock, sorry I wasn't ignoring you...Been super busy lol. I remember iMWaY2Hi for sure. Yeah, some legends listed there! Anyway, I started playing again today. Maybe see you online sometime for a game?