I want to star playing Red Alert 3

Kikematamitos

CNCNET Should support RA3 by far. C&COnline is just annoying, I prefer the use of the client for RA2 than launching the game. It just makes sense in my opinion, this goes for Generals(and zero hour) and Tiberium wars(and Kanes wrath) as well. 

4 hours ago, aWarNoob1 said:

Isn't the general consensus that Ra3 is a awful game? I played a demo of it and was not impressed. If it comes to CnCnet i'll have to give it another go around.

RA2 is not a balanced game in the competitive scene, RA3 is every balanced and spamming tanks is not the way you need to micro a lot and flank or split all time in land, air and sea 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 8:50 PM, FReQuEnZy said:

CnCNet probably won't be supporting Red Alert 3, seeing as CnC Online already have that covered.

Played a lot of Ra3 myself, mostly on gamespy.

Cnconline/revora is more similar to xwis - it's kinda the official successor to gamespy, but it isn't as full fledged as gamespy was.

The biggest thing that's missing in Red Alert 3 is automatch/quickmatch, the game could have a nice little resurgence with that added.

So would be really cool if cncnet did that for Ra3, much like they gave Yuri's Revenge a resurgence.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2018 at 4:26 PM, Slaine said:

So would be really cool if cncnet did that for Ra3, much like they gave Yuri's Revenge a resurgence.

You'd need to get some one who's interested and able to develop a RA3 client from cncnet's source code, it's up on github.