QM error

Gun_Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0uBRvZiYls&t=380s

about 75% of the time lately I've been getting this error.  It is time stamped correctly cuz i had to wait quite a while for a match at this point.

I have already tried changing renderers and that does not fix the issue.  Anything you need to help diagnose?

The games are registered at 3 seconds long with a loss for me.

I kept getting errors where either I or my opponent wouldn't load and then either they or I would get free pts. I've also had cases where me and someone else with around the same pts were both in QM waiting for a match, and we would not match each other even after like 10min of waiting. Lots of issues

11 minutes ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

I kept getting errors where either I or my opponent wouldn't load and then either they or I would get free pts. I've also had cases where me and someone else with around the same pts were both in QM waiting for a match, and we would not match each other even after like 10min of waiting. Lots of issues

yeah...I'd like to start qming to get better at 1 v 1.  Hopefully my error can be solved simply

• 2 weeks later...

Still no response? I mean you guys have it set up so my posts have to be approved by admins who never come on here apparently so it takes forever for my posts to show, then weeks later there is no reply anyways lols. This is worse than s-t.

Like 50% of the time or more when I QM it shows my opponent not load and then one of us loses points. I connect fine in lobby games so obviously something is wrong with QM

• Like 2