[4] - - - S T O R M - - -

CCCP84

6 hours ago, RaVaGe said:

When you start taking feedback about your map seriously and remove things like spysats.

No, this is too much... I removed reactor. But sat is needed. Otherwise, playing for soviets will be impossible. Map is extremly big.

Besides. when I play against soviet, i kill Sat immediately with planes or tanya. It is not difficult. Or the Soviet must spend a lot on satellite defense.

Map is huge. Thats the problem.

Yup spy satellites ruin the map. Cant do any proper rush against them and such. As a soviet player i have no problem playing without it and in some respects actually prefer no spy sat as it becomes a big problem if it dies and as you so eloquently stated... the allies can kill it rather easy with planes while the soviets dont have tge capacity to rebuild it...

• Upvote 1

On 1/13/2019 at 11:04 PM, XXxPrePxX said:

prefer no spy sat as it becomes a big problem if it dies and as you so eloquently stated... the allies can kill it rather easy with planes while the soviets dont have tge capacity to rebuild it... 

thats why sat is not a problem

• Upvote 1

You didn’t understand...

for soviet this is actually a major disadvantage 

you give the allies an early spy sat to stop any rushes

you force the soviet player to depend on protecting the spy sat otherwise they are fucked

its easy for the allied player to kill the soviets spy satellite so soviets are screwed on a map that already favors allies strongly

besides its useless in ava games other than giving everyone a free map hack and making the game too easy

• Confused 1

On 1/15/2019 at 12:04 PM, CCCP84 said:

I'll think...

Any other opinions?

Don't only think, test, try, experiment, experience, change things.

Не только думайте, тестируйте, пробуйте что-то новое, экспериментируйте, переживайте, меняйте вещи.

Edited by RaVaGe

I found serious problem whith slope on lower righr island. Now it solved.

Please delete old version of storm in catalog:  \Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge\Maps\Custom\[4] storm(cccp84).map

and download new fixed version.

New version looks like this:

Безымянный.JPG

Edited by CCCP84