Tiberian sun firestorm mod question re, core defender

Ad1

I have the latest tiberian sun game download from the link on this site. I have activated the core defender as buildable from the firestorm ini files and even managed to get it redeployable into the folded away structure version (I'm a total modding  noob so this is a surprise)

For fairness I set the build limit to 1 for both building the structure version and the unit from the war factory with the idea that you can never have more than 1 defender at a time. But there's a way round it if you build one, and deploy into the other the other version becomes available to build once again (obviously the trigger is whether the game can still detect another in the exact same state). So you can basically fool the game into letting you build lots by deploying it if its the vehicle  (turning it into the structure version with the game no longer detecting the unit version and letting another become buildable).

Sorry for the essay type post but my question is, how can I program the game to let me build only 1 core defender whether that be in the deployed state or undeployed state?  

Also is there a more recent download on here that restores the missing animations from the nod war factory (flashing lights above door) and civilian array (extra dishes rotating) etc? As the one I have from here doesn't have these animation fixes.

Thanks

Edited by Ad1