CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Josh10

I Can't Open my games since agust 2018, "Method Not Found"

Question

"Method not found: 'void PreviewExtractor.MapThumbnailExtractor..ctor(Rampastring.Tools.IniFile, Int32)' "

i've tried to update my CnCNet but still didn't work, can anyone help me plz?

plz i really miss this game and want to play online :((

image.thumb.png.7ecf660511ad1fc90539895c29a4979c.png

2 answers to this question

I had the same issue recently while working on the installer, it just went away randomly...

Try the following:

Get the latest YR installer and run it https://downloads.cncnet.org/CnCNet5_YR_Installer.exe

If the error still happens:

Go to your game folder and run "Uninstall CnCNet" (this should clean up your game folder)

Now run the YR installer again

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By eliteplayer
      [AM 01:31] ERROR :Closing Link: Elite_Game_ by NuclearFallout.WA.US.GameSurge.net (Excess Flood)
      please Cncnet admin repair this bug , i can't happy play this game(YRcncnet)
    • By AZOZ
      EVERY TIME I UPDATE YURI REVENGE IN CNCET IS SUDDENLY STOPS AT SOME RANDOM PERCENTEG AND I CANNOT UPDATE AND IF U THINK ITS MY ANTIVIRUS WILL NO MY ANTIVIRUS DIDNT RECONGNIZE ANY OF THE FILES AS HARMEFUL I TRYED EVERY THING I DELETED CNCE TAND DOWLOADED IT I DELETED RED ALERT YURI REVENGE 2 TIMESS AND IT DIDNT WORK I DOWLOADED IT IN ANOTHER DRIVE AND IT DIDNT WORK.
      PLEASE IF U HAVE A FIX PLEASE HELP ME
    • By somedude_idk
      from the version 7.0 onward the yr client doesent launch when i double click it
    • By Night2078
      Hello there,
      so after many months without playing Yuris Revenge, me and a friend of mine would love to play the game again together. However, we ran into a bad problem. Somehow, i'm having issues with the online feature of CnCNet. When i connect to YR Online, i can't see any game lobbys, nor can i create a new one. When i click the button "Create Game" or "Join Game" nothing happens. Sometimes the player count shows -1, but it's not always like that. Yesterday it was around 1000.
      Thing is, i read on different sources, that online is currently broken since the latest patch(es). Odd is, my friend doesn't have any issues and can see + join any game lobby.
      I hope you can help me with this matter.
      Kind regards,
      Night2078.

client.log
    • By samsimon
      Hey, for 4 weeks already, and latest update, I only see 20 people top, in chat room, while there are 1900 YR online. why? how come? I cannot add people because of this, I don't see their names in the list....
      thx