March 2020 QM challenge

Black

Greetings TS community 

After a long discussion with my wife about our relationship and my free time being used frivolously with anti social and low drive activities I’ve decided to force myself to give up gaming for the foreseeable future.

In light of this I am donating my gaming rig (approx. $1000 value with a fresh SSD) as a prize for the winner of March 2020 quick match tournament.

It will go to either the #1 position or the highest ranked player that isn’t to sketchy to give me their address. 

Good luck and have fun.

Edited by Black
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Hungry Mike said:

Who is the boss in the houshold, Black? You can limit your gaming time; but giving the thing you love up, because a woman wants it - tell that men in the past 6000 years. (You know, I am Mike Pence...)

I never said that she asked or made me do anything. Neither of us is subordinate to the other in any way.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Weaponx said:

:D sounds good, but i think the prize will go to corpsmakr, he is a ladder addict ;)

It’s unlikely that corpsmakr will accept the prize or give a shipping address therefore you can pretty much count him out regardless of his ranking.

Edited by Black
  • Like 1

whoever wins hit me up on discord. I won’t be returning to this site or in game. I’ll check the ladder at the end of March but I probably won’t know who is who based on multi username system.

lost motivation to promote or excite when my posts took more than 2 full days to show up.

good luck to the players who want to compete for it. 

God bless the red alert community.

• Confused 1
  • Check 1

• 2 weeks later...

bump

Prize still available despite troll content being left in the thread for a week+

To be clear, it will go to the highest rank player that isn’t to sketchy/ashamed/proud to provide their address and accept the reward. 

Ill consider sending it to a trusted 3rd party to relay to you if you think I’m going send you a bomb or start spying on you.

Sorry but I won’t ship to countries that don’t have reliable mail services or are currently in conflict/tensions with the United States. 

And Anyone who makes disrespectful comments will be automatically disqualified cuz your a bad person who won’t be rewarded under anything that’s in my control.

Have a nice month! 

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings commanders,

I regret that I need to make an update to this thread.

due to concerns with the our current health/wellness concerns with covid 19 I am retracting my physical PC as a reward for this months tournament.

I will however be replacing it with a simple $500 reward in the form of WU/PayPal or whatever transfer method I and the winner can agree on.

Apologies to those who were looking forward to playing on my 1337 machine with the legacy of my gaming prowess attached. But I can’t/won’t go through the shipping process in the near future.

Edited by Black

• 2 weeks later...

Things aren’t closing or even getting bad here at the pace I expected so I’m putting my PC back on the table.. sorry for confusion and changes. I don’t know if anyone’s even reading these posts or cares.