13) Middlesky
14)  Humble
15) Skylegend
16) Firefox
17) Wutangrza
18) Dareeta
19) Avan
20) Trz

Any1 else got some list or ideas for they think, post it.

no order, players jumping all around.

Edited by Weaponx
  • Like 1

I’m better than the prime of half the people on that list. All time includes now.

i can’t even think of 20 players anymore.

1. Humble

2. Skylegend 

3. Black

4. Weaponx

5. NME

Pretty much the only people I don’t despise having on my team.

• Like 1

I donno, I think being good on cncnet is much harder due to the faster pace without the client delay and 60 FPS.. we used to be able to time carryall lift offs differently which took some skill and but those tricks would come back and be basically abused by what we’re capable of now being used to cncnet speed if we went back to WOL/XWIS. Imagine having almost twice as much time to think, prep, and react to whatever is coming your way. Remember how games under 3 minutes didn’t count? You can easily 1 ref and have a diss in someone’s base is less than 3 minutes now. 

Anytime an old schooler comes back they’re skill level is cut in half by not being used to the speed and fluidity of cncnet client. And they get frustrated and leave instead of taking the time to get used to it. And figuring out what things you need to cut out and new things you are capable of with the increase in money etc. 

It’s also why people have so much trouble with early game infantry outside of those I mentioned above. That shit almost never happened on WOL regardless of a players competency because there was so much extra time to think, look around, and react.

i think even mid level players that are used to cncnet would stomp the vast majority of WOL pros from the old days. Old schoolers have come on cncnet time and time again and proven they can’t hang with us. I think only the very special players that actually got good on their own merit rather than being trained and hand held by other players would be able to adapt, like schaf for example. I wish he would come on so we could see how he would handle it and how long it would take him to adjust. (Although rumor has it Tiger has been known to share his username with a German player that is much better than him)

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 4:26 AM, Phenomena said:

Ive beaten every1 there 1v1 except kapapapapaapapap

so im rank 1.5
gg wp

How can you not have beaten kapa?

Winning 1 game out of 10, or 2/100 vs me doesn't help your rating. ... lol

Because Kapa would refuse to play anything other than terr...and because im not stupid and know id be bent over and raped vs him on terr, id always try to get him to 1v1 on ff, or another map, where I know id at least have a chance.

Unfortunately he was a robot and only played 1 map.

Thats the only issue ive ever had with topics like these...sure all above are great players, but my gripe is that its centered around just Terrace play. Now obviously, could these players dominate on all maps? Sure. But thats hypothetical because we never got to see it.
You and I used to clan together, we used to dust top terr players constantly on ff and other WW maps, yet on Terr it would be more even, if not in favor against us. So does that make the terr player better? Or does that make us better because we would win consistently more on other maps? Thats subjective.

So while I agree the above are all great players, I just wouldve rather seen more variety over the years from them.

Hope that makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Correct that list is terrace based, but 9/10 times  a good terrace player would do good on most maps, if not all. (Official maps and eve speed maps without  mod speed cheats and other bs).

I like our current ladder, it shows who can adapt and play different maps and styles. This would be a great test for top players to see how they actually do.

Edited by Weaponx
  • Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 1:12 AM, Weaponx said:

1) Dachschaft
2) Kapa371
3) Megaforce
4) Ray
5) Cambria
6) Mola
7) Carnage
8 ) Trz
9) Stefor
10) Tiger
11) Tight4life
12) Corpsmakr
13) Middlesky
14)  Humble
15) Tropper
16) Firefox
17) Wutangrza
18) Dareeta
19) Skylegend
20) Seb

Any1 else got some list or ideas for they think, post it.

After rank3, no order, players jumping all around.

I don't see avan or Toprush

18 hours ago, Black said:

Name 1 player that is horrible on terrace but dominates on other maps.

Giants: Firestar, me, Zoom, ViscOwner, ...

GSO: Knet, Venotux, me, ...

So na, you oversimplifying it. And you have to differentiate between 1vs1 and team games: Best example is Corpsmaker.

It depends on the playstyle, too. I saw WW pros getting mowed down on GSO, Smallville or even Crossroads, while others like NME can adapt better to these maps.

19 hours ago, Weaponx said:

I like our current ladder, it shows who can adapt and play different maps and styles. This would be a great test for top players to see how they actually do.

Yes! You for example arent a robot and react to maps, opponents and situation. Thats why you got me in these 2 games with one shit map ;D; i bet others would have gotten mowed down by Arnolds...

WOW! Mola plays since then? FakeMammy too? Christ, i was a little kid back then, getting angry at the TD Commando Mission :D

Edited by Hungry Mike
  • Like 1

Ive played since it came out in 1999, took me about 6-7 months to get  decent and find out what  ts is about. 

But i think ts in the old days versus now, has changed a bit in styles of  game play.  

Edited by Weaponx
  • Like 1