Play more ladder games.

Weaponx

Play more ladder games, if you want to improve your skills.

Random maps & starting positions and different players you face. You have to adapt to different styles of game play depending on the maps.

I will be on later.

Edited by Weaponx
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Weaponx said:

Who is t1tan on ladder, the player plays well considering they face me about 20 games.

some rumours are that it’s corpmakr or trz ? 

Why ask when you are one of the players who advocated for a multi-username system to allow that sort of disingenuous manipulation? Just accept that you don’t know and that they’re trying to take points from you without losing points on their main account. 

We all had a chance to give input on the system parameters. The rational and fair people asked for a legacy tournament system with fair and balanced rules while the historical cheaters asked for multi usernames and unfair maps. It seems there was a 50/50 compromise with fair maps but bad rules around pushing rank and multiple logins. Deal with it 

Edited by Black

9 hours ago, Weaponx said:

Who is t1tan on ladder, the player plays well considering they faced me about 20 games.

some rumours are that it’s corpmakr or trz ? 

well i guess only c0rps or trz play ladders these days i guess

except u

• Confused 1

On 4/23/2020 at 9:27 PM, Black said:

Why ask when you are one of the players who advocated for a multi-username system to allow that sort of disingenuous manipulation? Just accept that you don’t know and that they’re trying to take points from you without losing points on their main account. 

We all had a chance to give input on the system parameters. The rational and fair people asked for a legacy tournament system with fair and balanced rules while the historical cheaters asked for multi usernames and unfair maps. It seems there was a 50/50 compromise with fair maps but bad rules around pushing rank and multiple logins. Deal with it 

I do deal with it :)  ( Check stats ).

My point was i want to give them credit , i think they played really well, even they lost a lot.

WP t1tan, who ever you are, login for more 1v1 go go go.

Edited by Weaponx
  • Like 1