How is the remasters better than C&C at CnCNet ?

Tiber Shark

Of course, Chem, you arent Chem, we all know you are it, but ye, pretend you are not. Nice try to make me angry, but you dont need to forgive me for anything, because i didnt do anything to you. You behave so badly, its quiet sad. You just try to insult and provoke any other pro and just have no manners. You still dodge me in TD. Who cares tho, i would do the same, if i would lose all the time (6:0, 6:2...) haha. 

• Check 1

22 minutes ago, Hungry Mike said:

Of course, Chem, you arent Chem, we all know you are it, but ye, pretend you are not. Nice try to make me angry, but you dont need to forgive me for anything, because i didnt do anything to you. You behave so badly, its quiet sad. You just try to insult and provoke any other pro and just have no manners. You still dodge me in TD. Who cares tho, i would do the same, if i would lose all the time (6:0, 6:2...) haha. 

It wasnt me that fcuked off ur dead mother why u attack me for? Im innocent like your poor mum, why u attack her and me bro? I think the best way to honor her is to not be the same POS that pooped on her,  dont you? How does it feel to be victimized Pence?

You are and always were the victim, im the bad man now tho , you like that my little b,itch? Because its what you are 

Edited by Tiber Shark

2 hours ago, Tiber Shark said:

It wasnt me that fcuked off ur dead mother why u attack me for? Im innocent like your poor mum, why u attack her and me bro? I think the best way to honor her is to not be the same POS that pooped on her,  dont you? How does it feel to be victimized Pence?

You are and always were the victim, im the bad man now tho , you like that my little b,itch? Because its what you are 

Nice try to make me angry with slander. It just shows what kind of a character you have. But it doesnt work Chem. :)

2 hours ago, Hungry Mike said:

Nice try to make me angry with slander. It just shows what kind of a character you have. But it doesnt work Chem. :)

Well you have convinced me that you were unaffected now...  :)

Edited by Tiber Shark

On 7/2/2020 at 12:51 PM, Hungry Mike said:

Chem seeks for attention, so sad. As for the remaster: Now that they finally made the speed better, i want to buy it. Then i find out you cant buy it in a normal store, but you have to use some online shit for Steam. I dont like that at all; giving information away to some companies (PayPal) only to buy a game for 20 €. I guess its too hard for Steam to just use a normal bank transaction? Rofl.

Wtf are you talking about? Bought it with normal credit card

On 7/2/2020 at 12:51 PM, Hungry Mike said:

Edited by Milkey Wilkey

1 hour ago, Hungry Mike said:

You heard of the thing CASH? I pray for your brain, if you have one.

How do you think paypal is involved when you pay on steam with your credit card? And don't be stupid. You can pay with CASH. You can put your CASH on your steam wallet via atm or any other shit that accepts CASH. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Milkey Wilkey said:

How do you think paypal is involved when you pay on steam with your credit card? And don't be stupid. You can pay with CASH. You can put your CASH on your steam wallet via atm or any other shit that accepts CASH. 

Cash is something you can hold in your hands, legally. I dont want to use cards or internet crap for this, just a normal bank transaction or cash.

Remasters is expensive or me for many reasons but the one I'm really mad about is that I am locked out of PayPal and I cant reset my password because I cant complete both verification options. I can do my email but the phone I had put is no longer in use and due to the coronavirus pandemic I am unable to get in touch with anyone at PayPal.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jacob Foerster said:

Remasters is expensive or me for many reasons but the one I'm really mad about is that I am locked out of PayPal and I cant reset my password because I cant complete both verification options. I can do my email but the phone I had put is no longer in use and due to the coronavirus pandemic I am unable to get in touch with anyone at PayPal.

Thats why i prefer the normal way which worked out fine for 2000 years.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:37 AM, Jacob Foerster said:

One glitch that is TD specific is the wall glitch. Very, very few people know about this glitch so it is why I'm gonna let you guys try to figure it out for yourselves :). Feel free to message me if you think you have found it out and how to do it and be sure to show some form of evidence. Don't think EA knew about this glitch and I don't even think Westwood knew about this glitch either. Either way, still needs to be a bug/glitch (whatever you wanna call it) that forever remains because its impossible to for it to do bad things unintentionally. You have to manually do the actions necessary in order for this to work. Cheers!

You mean selling vehicles on a wall glitch?

• 3 years later...

The remasters of Command & Conquer (C&C) offer several advantages over the versions available on CnCNet:

1. Enhanced Graphics: The remasters feature updated graphics, including higher resolutions and improved textures, making the game look much better on modern displays compared to the original C&C versions.

2. Modern Compatibility: The remastered versions are optimized to work smoothly on contemporary operating systems, ensuring a hassle-free gaming experience without compatibility issues.

3. Improved User Interface: The remasters come with a redesigned user interface, making it easier to navigate and access game options, enhancing the overall user experience.

• 1 month later...