Installed Tiberian Sun and FIrestorm but the units are too small

seanyew

Hi there, I had just installed tiberian sun to play again on windows 10, however the units appear small on my screen. Is there anyway to stretch the screen size or increase the size of the unit?

Thanks a lot for the help, pc noob here.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:25 AM, heymanitstheiking said:

how about is there a way to choose the  units in cncnet 5 tiberian sun when starting a skirmish game

for that u need to do some modding. Open a map file you like to play, paste the content of this mod in there: Start with hijacker.ini

U want to change AllowStartMultiplayer=no to yes to the units u like to start with. In this mod, hijacker is set only as '=yes'. And Mcv gotta get back to yes as well.

Edited by Holland

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/26/2020 at 12:50 AM, Holland said:

for that u need to do some modding. Open a map file you like to play, paste the content of this mod in there: Start with hijacker.ini

U want to change AllowStartMultiplayer=no to yes to the units u like to start with. In this mod, hijacker is set only as '=yes'. And Mcv gotta get back to yes as well.

and how do you open up a map file??? it doesnt let you paste anything into one? i use final sun map editer. what can i use to open it up?i want to change my units to something half decent.

On 5/26/2020 at 12:50 AM, Holland said:

just  discovered you dont need to do this bullplop you just need to adjust that allowed in multiplayer crap on the unit you want.but you cant  remove the soldiers.computer says no but now i have the ones i wanted inc a deployed sensory array and many mammoth tanks with other units.now i stand a good chance in many cheating hard to play games.so thanx for letting me know what that bit was for.  AllowStartMultiplayer=no never knew untill now so this bit allows it just ad it to any unit you want.really  wish i could just get rid of them dickyhead infantry.those wankyjerks just explode and distroy anything anyway.pain in the ass.