Found a cheater

CCCP84

Yesterday we played on a Black SEA map, a player, under the nickname IBM, was discovered, who undoubtedly used cheats. He had endless money and could build Soviet buildings by playing with an alliance.
Nevertheless, he began to lose and there was a reconnection error. He probably arranged it on purpose.
Until yesterday, I was convinced that cheats are impossible on CNCNet and lead to an error, because for several years of playing on CNCnet, I have never encountered such a thing. However, yesterday I was convinced of the opposite.
An interesting feature was that from this player's territory, which was covered by a gap generator, strange popping sounds emanated in the first half of the game, which I had not heard in Red Alert before. Maybe this will be the key to understanding the mechanism of this cheat?
How is this possible? And can you do anything to exclude the possibility of using such cheats?

• Upvote 1

What made you laugh, friend?

Yesterday I met the same cheater again. Now under the nickname KG. Again, a characteristic feature was the specific growling-popping sounds from his base (the death of some unit (animal?) In the cloning vats? Perhaps due to the mechanism of obtaining money?)
This time, in addition to endless money and the simultaneous construction of Soviet and Alliance units, he distinguished by building pillboxes on other players bases, and when all the players united against him, he simply started selling buildings of other players. Then he left the game by disconnecting and the game gave an error. Among other things, his dreadnoughts were different from ordinary ones. They had a non-standard white nose.
    This becomes a problem ... If the method of this cheat becomes widely known, it will kill the game on CNCnet. 

• 4 months later...
On 5/30/2021 at 1:03 PM, CCCP84 said:

Just kidding.. When I met a cheater and wrote about it, you told me that I am noob.

Well, I'll remember that. Don't be surprised if something illogical happens - it's just gonna be a payback.

• Confused 1

Yeah. Cheating is still possible on CnCNet.
The anti-cheat mechanism does prevent the most common ways of cheating, but cheaters are finding new ways.

I played with two on separate occasions; Both used different modded units.

Edited by Sam-I-am

• 6 months later...

Why are cheats possible in the game? There are cheaters who use their cheats openly, it becomes immediately obvious that this is a cheat. But, apparently, there are cheaters who use cheats for money carefully, that it is impossible to prove that this is a cheat. But nevertheless, it is obvious that the player has a huge amount of money, although he does not have access to resources. But he doesn't build impossible units etc.
It spoils the game a lot.

• Check 1

I have suprized about this post. Never seen any cheaters at CnCNet. 

BYY the WAYYYY @Ezer_2000 trying to be such an asshole I'm not huge fan of this guy but he doesn't even know what's he trying to say at first and then after he gets you he just strike back with another known issue that he thought we didn't know what was he trying to respond with his strking answer

good boyyy

• Check 1