Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor <<<DOWNLOAD>>>

N3tRunn3r

EDIT2:

WARNING

SOLE SURVIVOR IS INFECTED WITH A STRONG VIRUS !!

DONT DOWNLOAD SS VIA RAPIDSHARE ANYMORE !!

DOWNLOAD A CLEAN VERSION FROM:

http://n3trunn3r.red-alert.net/solesurvivor/

greetings guys! nice to know that C&C: SS will reborn ^^

... After 10 long years ...

im going to provide u with some download links to get sole survivor !!

CNC Sole Survivor Lives Again! << click me!

or just read this here down below:

Dear CNC Community,

dear XCC Admins,

i found Sole Survivor on the net... Very rare, because u cannot get this game anymore...

here r the download links to C&C: SoleSurvivor

CNC:SS v1.0 to 1.05 Patch is included!

it is an ISO file after extracting.. if u have got NERO Burnin ROM, double click on this ISO file and it will burn perfectly CNC: SS

I burned and tested it -> it works!

I searched very long for this game and i found it, DAMN IM GOOD... Very Happy

1 thing is missin bad... no online support, neither on WCHAT nor on GameSpy/Kali... and so on... :_(

can u help me to play this "died-out" game via online/LAN ?

U can just play the "Practise Offline" mode.. it's quiet fun.

CNC: Sole Survivor will reborn ^^

Anyway, hf & cya again.

Best regards

N3tRunn3r

EDIT:

set the compatibility mode to win95 for XP - win98/me for VISTA

hf

• Upvote 1

DISCLAIMER: There is no official source saying that sole survivor is freeware, but since EA is not supporting it anymore I will not delete this topic. I will delete this topic only if an official employee from EA demands it!

• Upvote 1

LOL! i just have to say: nobody of EA will frickin' that.. it is a died-out game.. and we hope we can reborn it again :P

EA hasnt put SS into TFD for example, cuz "nobody" played it in 1998 - 2008... well and EA thinks SS was/is a flop ...

so i dont care to share these links :P

hf anyway!

EA hasnt put SS into TFD for example, cuz "nobody" played it in 1998 - 2008... well and EA thinks SS was/is a flop ...

I know that  :roll:

There is no official source saying that sole survivor is freeware, but since EA is not supporting it anymore......

I just wrote that just in case

EDIT: unStickied

• 1 month later...

I can provide a proper Sole Survivor ISO of the game disc (includes music). Just say the word, I can get a torrent up and running. (560~MB) I'll see if I can compress it further. EDIT: I got it compressed to 434MB!

The final torrent will include the 1.00 to 1.05 patch (Thanks to N3tRunn3r) and will come in 50MB pieces. Compressed with 7zip for a smaller download (You will need 7zip to extract the files).

Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor ReSeed

I can provide a proper Sole Survivor ISO of the game disc (includes music). Just say the word, I can get a torrent up and running. (560~MB) I'll see if I can compress it further. EDIT: I got it compressed to 434MB!

The final torrent will include the 1.00 to 1.05 patch (Thanks to N3tRunn3r) and will come in 50MB pieces. Compressed with 7zip for a smaller download (You will need 7zip to extract the files).

Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor ReSeed[/size:379ubmp9]

Hi,

I have seen your torrent upload, but too little seeder and too slow. Can you please upload the Sole Survivor full iso on megaupload, mediafire or filefactory. I will appreciate if you can. Please do not upload it to rapidshare, i hate rapidshare. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your time site admin. Actually i am looking for a full sole survivor which include music etc that is about 500mb file. I am a C&C fan, i just bought the first decade but it does'nt include the sole survivor. I also have the tiberium wars & kane wrath. So i want to own all the c&c series full version. The ftp link is about 140mb, which does'nt include some files i believe. Anyway thank you for the link. If you know anything about the full iso which is about 500mb, please do let me know. I would like to have a ftp link for that, no torrent & no rapidshare please.

Hi,

I have seen your torrent upload, but too little seeder and too slow. Can you please upload the Sole Survivor full iso on megaupload, mediafire or filefactory. I will appreciate if you can. Please do not upload it to rapidshare, i hate rapidshare. Thank you for your time.

Sorry, but I won't be doing that. I'm not a fan of file sharing sites like the ones mentioned. If you're not patient enough to wait for a torrent, then there's nothing I can do. My torrent is 1 of the ONLY 2 places on the net where you can get the full ISO. Take it or leave it.

Note: The 2nd place is even slower than my torrent. It's a no brainer really...

And im really NOT a fan of Torrentz, im sorry to say that!

Because u dont have much seeders and so on... u need a perfect time or talk to other Torrent users when they gonna go online to download/upload Torrent files THAT u can easily download Torrentz!

It takes a lot of time to download files per Torrent at least imo!

I would prefer MEGAUPLOAD.com, there u can upload up to 1024MB per file (without any registration)! Also u can upload there all your 9 Sole Survivor parts and others can download them (all 9 parts) in just ~40 minutes

Anyways, im going to try to download all the 9 parts via µTorrent (utorrent) and up to now im downloading with ~8kb/s, hahaha.

SEEDS: 1 (2)

PEERS: 0 (0)

DOWNSPEED: ~8kb/s

ETA: ~20h

AVAILABLE: ~1.004

MEGAUPLOAD: ~240kb/s (well thats my maximum dl speed.. u can easily download faster if u have got DSL3000+)

But THX in Advance IcySon55 that u gonna share it... (and im really preferring MEGAUPLOAD.com)

8)

btw guys, if i have got the big SoleSurvivor ISO im going surely to upload it onto my ftp!   :D

EDIT:

The FUCKING DOWNLOAD aborted at 5.1% i never use Torrentz anymore and i said this 10+ times in my life.. thats kinds shit!

And im really NOT a fan of Torrentz, im sorry to say that!

Because u dont have much seeders and so on... u need a perfect time or talk to other Torrent users when they gonna go online to download/upload Torrent files THAT u can easily download Torrentz!

It takes a lot of time to download files per Torrent at least imo!

I would prefer MEGAUPLOAD.com, there u can upload up to 1024MB per file (without any registration)! Also u can upload there all your 9 Sole Survivor parts and others can download them (all 9 parts) in just ~40 minutes ;)

Anyways, im going to try to download all the 9 parts via µTorrent (utorrent) and up to now im downloading with ~8kb/s, hahaha.

SEEDS: 1 (2)

PEERS: 0 (0)

DOWNSPEED: ~8kb/s

ETA: ~20h

AVAILABLE: ~1.004

MEGAUPLOAD: ~240kb/s (well thats my maximum dl speed.. u can easily download faster if u have got DSL3000+)

But THX in Advance IcySon55 that u gonna share it... (and im really preferring MEGAUPLOAD.com)

:ninja:

btw guys, if i have got the big SoleSurvivor ISO im going surely to upload it onto my ftp! :D

EDIT:

The FUCKING DOWNLOAD aborted at 5.1% i never use Torrentz anymore and i said this 10+ times in my life.. thats kinds shit!

Hi,

DO NOT DOWNLOAD the sole survivor from torrent ! You will regret it. Why ? simply because the iso file which you are downloading is 592mb turns out to be only 183mb file. The actual file image is only at 183mb which you can get it from http://www.cnc-comm.com/uploads/Command ... rvivor.zip Thanks to Tore the site admin. It also include the patch 100-105 which is the latest !

well at 1st:

I NEVER DOWNLOAD ANY FILES FROM ANY DAMN TORRENTZ!!

2nd:

Tore got SoleSurvivor from me :P

u can also get SoleSurvivor from my website

http://n3trunn3r.red-alert.net/

it includes all patches (1.00 to 1.02 - 1.05)

and i recommended to patch SoleSurvivor 1st with the 1.03 patch >> 1.04 >> 1.04a and then 1.00 to 1.05

hf

EDIT:

Download NOW from the torrent, i promise ull get it fast!!

Anyway wait until i uploaded it onto my ftp server!!

:laugh:

EDIT2:

THANK YOU FOR SHARIN IT VIA TORRENT MAN!

I SUCCESSFULLY DOWNLOADED (~6h) BURNED AND INSTALLED IT!

WORKS GREAT AND THE AUDIO TRACKS ARE AWESOME OF COURSE!

IM GOING TO UPLOAD IT THIS WEEK ONTO MY FTP SERVER!

BEST REGARDS

N3t

well at 1st:

I NEVER DOWNLOAD ANY FILES FROM ANY DAMN TORRENTZ!!

2nd:

Tore got SoleSurvivor from me :P

u can also get SoleSurvivor from my website

http://n3trunn3r.red-alert.net/

it includes all patches (1.00 to 1.02 - 1.05)

and i recommended to patch SoleSurvivor 1st with the 1.03 patch >> 1.04 >> 1.04a and then 1.00 to 1.05

hf

EDIT:

Download NOW from the torrent, i promise ull get it fast!!

Anyway wait until i uploaded it onto my ftp server!!

:laugh:

EDIT2:

THANK YOU FOR SHARIN IT VIA TORRENT MAN!

I SUCCESSFULLY DOWNLOADED (~6h) BURNED AND INSTALLED IT!

WORKS GREAT AND THE AUDIO TRACKS ARE AWESOME OF COURSE!

IM GOING TO UPLOAD IT THIS WEEK ONTO MY FTP SERVER!

BEST REGARDS

N3t

That's a really great news N3tRunn3r, i will be waiting for your ftp link. Hope to see it soon and thank you for the efforts ! :D:up:

• 8 months later...

cool, it was before my time so i never got the cd and its a pity no one ever got a working server up yet (some have tryed and others are trying)

only problem for me is that i get graphical errors every so often on ra1 and ss but for cnc this was fixed by the 1.06b patch (looks at Nyerguds and Hyper)

@Tore we should realy advertise the download better along with the others like RA1 and CnC (+ CnC Dos and dune 2 i have a soft spot for dos graphics :D)

• 1 month later...

im wondering, would it be possible to delete the link to the virus files that those who read just a bit to the link dont download it? i didnt because i own it, and well, ASK FOR IT!!! :roll:

anyways, you should delete those links! congrats anyways for your uploads and links...

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the actual game and game disc. If i knew how to share it via torrent I would. Even the patch link is dead on xwis.

But if anyone has the patch and can upload it I found the Torrent link if you guys want to download it. I will DL it and share it But i do got the actual game and case and I will take a pic of it and so on. :-p

Torrent Link:

I removed the link to the torrent because someone might get butt hurt and say it's a warez or whatever that is.