Tiberium Flux mod

ROB

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice screenshots. uhh I have another question, how were you able to change and make the Allies and Soviet logo animation when a Radar Dome is built? Sorry for being less specific because I don't know what is really called. Hey Nice RA2 power plant there? You inspired me for my mod. I'll give you a credit when I announce mine ;)

You extract the FCOM.shp into a format that "Panit Shops" cans use. Open the FCOM 000.png than start working backwards 1 frame at at time. Also most of the "buildup" frame will be in grayscale.

Hmm, what do you mean by "start working backwards 1 frame at a time."? Sorry, just slipped down in my mind. It's been a month and 5 days already since I forgot this question. Been busy in my birthday and schooling.

You basically make a copy of the pic, grayscale it, load the purple pal back into it (matching nearest colours), and fill the background and shadow colours to be correct again.

Personally I just copy the remap pieces out of the grayscaled image, and paste those back on the original image, to just get the pic with gray remap.

ohh done with it. So what I have to do next is to work backwards on it like what Allen said. How am I gonna do that? I'll wait for my feedback by not going online for a couple of days because we're going to have exams so I'll be asking all the questions I need to ask cuz tomorrow my exam starts.

It's really just trial and error, finding a method of animation and going for it. There's no tutorials for making stuff like that, you just animate it in a way that looks natural.

All right I better try this one and it would be OK if I failed. I'll keep on trying and trying no matter what.

I noticed you were using some of my stuff (which is cool, because I released them to the public to be used), but you really should have credited people that made stuff that wound up in your mod. Those SHPs, especially the frogfoot, took days of pixel painting to make and look smooth.

I could understand if you didn't know who made them, but even if you just credited "white" or "whiteshoes-n-gloves" I don't think it'd matter. and considering I'ma  registered member here, it wouldn't have been hard to message me.

Anyway, I don't mean to rant, it's a cool mod.