Could someone do some map fixing for me?

Iran

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the 'Lets Make a Steal' with the power plant locked out so you can't enter the Power Plant.

Also here is the win screen from Brothers in Arms. I had to change back to CnC Draw to get the screen so the score is low since I loaded from a saved game. As you can see all of the losses are being applied to Soviet. The only Allied losses are units like ships and Chron Tanks.

New_Lets_make_a_steal_Power_Fixed.zip

Bros_in_Arms.jpg.0d6a42d774b0b27894483efeff39f4db.jpg

Was Time Flies fixed properly? I think I have the following to include with my patch still:

Fixed Time Flies

Fixed Let's Make A Steal

Fixed Brothers in Arms

You probably need to re-do the whole Brothers in Arms mission from scratch, building, triggers and team types wise, with Turkey as enemy country. I assume I can make it possible to change a team's colour, at the very least add a map keyword to make Turkey's unit orange..

The Time Flies I uploaded worked for me just fine but Jacko said the Ore Trucks didn't start moving. You may want to try it your self and see if the Ore Tucks are working. They start working once both Adv Power Plants on the main island are destroyed. Brothers in Arms makes no since to me. Every trigger looks fine so scratch, building, triggers and team types re-build won't work.

When the Spy come out of the Forward Command Post you get a Mission Failed like I said a page back or two. I can stop the Mission Failed by having a USSR owned Sub reinforced when the Spy enters the Forward Command Post. It is like the game dosn't know that there is a USSR unit on the map so it Misson Fails you and having the sub stops this.

Okay I'm done.

I had to patch the game, it gets the casualties/buildings destroyed data by going over all houses and adding the data after doing a check what side the house is. The check was done by checking the house type of the current house, instead of what country the current house plays as. E.g. if you have the USSR house and set its country to Spain it would still count USSR as soviet. That's fixed.

Want me to PM you the exe?