Could someone do some map fixing for me?

Iran

I meant whether I can PM you the latest version of my patch with these changes, so you can see if modifying the country and colour the enemy in Brothers of Arms plays at fixes it.

@Jacko: You need to set the colour and country manually inside the map INI, the syntax looks like this:

[ukraine]

Colour=6 ; colour brown

Country=10 ; country Neutral

Here's list of numbers for countries and their meaning: http://pastebin.com/Wmedm5uG

don't have a list for colours

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad on Bros in Arms. I change them to Med Tanks that I made super strong so I didn't have to build a base to win. I use the 2 super Med Tanks to wipe them out quicky. I removed the super strong code but forgot about the tanks them self. New one that changes it back to Heavy Tanks.

Allied 11B dose use Turkey for the Telsa Coils, Sam Sites and Adv Power Plants to power them.

New_Bros_In_Arms_fixed.zip

Wow Nice one Iran. Maybe you could mess with superweapons this time. Anyway I'll take this modified Red Alert. Really glad you're here, and I wish I could be as best as you when it comes to messing up Red Alert. :) btw question can you change a color of another Soviet Side into Dark Blue without messing palette.cps? I tried messing it through palette.cps and in the end, I ended up having everything colored Yellow.

I can add extra remap colours but it takes ages to create the new remaps. I already did white and black somewhat back in December. The code for it is mostly done but I sometimes get a crash while starting a skirmish game, never really looked into finishing the code and the remaps.

@Allen262: Thanks a bunch! I've added them.

Allen262 does your fixed Lets Make a Steal with the uncapturable Power Plant also have the other fixes you mentioned in a previous fix from this thread?:

"Try this Lets make a steal. I fixed the Demo Trucks so they work every time. The stock mission they wouldn't come on to the map at all or rarely they would below up before comming on the map. I also fixed things so your one men you can save from being gassed won't attack the Phase Transport."

Allen262: in your fix for Time Flies the Ore Trucks start moving towards the ore field after destroying the last Power Plant but then they stop driving and stand still in the ore field. If you attack one of the Ore Trucks they start function properly though.

23W5MKN.png