Heli Carrier??

Bullet

Hello dudes,

i just want to ask you in which mission the Heli Carrier appears, because i never saw this unit and i cant enable it in the AFTRMATH.ini because i have the german Version of RA1.

Is it so that the Heli Carrier just work without errors in the english Version???

• 9 months later...

I know that in the german version of AM the HeliCarrier is f*cked up.

Maybe caused by the peoples who translated the game

It appears as a Pink Box andcrashes the game if you try to move it.

Greets ~glouf

I know that in the german version of AM the HeliCarrier is f*cked up.

Maybe caused by the peoples who translated the game

I rather believe it's an old/incomplete version the guys at Westwood supplied the translation team with. They have also slipped some unused files (e.g.sound effects) into the German version (some unidentified files in SOUNDS.MIX, a different and death sound in EXPAND.MIX) - I don't think the translators modified any game media besides speech and in-game text.

• 11 months later...

I know this is an old post. I restored my Heli Carrier and it's invisible, it doesn't even put a box around it if you select it, other than that, it WORKS jsut fine, put helis in it and move it around ETC.

You don't know why that would be would you?

-Liam

Ok, I just found half the problem, the SHP had the wrong name, it was called ca.SHP, it needs to be carr.SHP.

Here's where it got weirder though, I built it ingame, and it acted (picture wise) liket he transport, just faced strait up and floated around, the water around it was still animated though.