New maps, everyone!

cn2mc

OK, so my previous maps have gotten some downloads and I appreciate that, and hope you enjoy them. The problem is I don't see 20+ people playing TD online, more like 5. Where are you, guys that download multi-maps? Playing LAN? Anyway, I made two new maps, which I will only preview here. Behold:

JsHjOp0.png

This one's called High Tide and if you play it you'll know why. It's a three player map with very scarce resources, most of which are only reachable by air. It features guest appearances by Dr. Chan, Nikoomba and agent Delphi, all at your tender mercy. Note, harvesters get confused because of unreachable Tiberium in the expansions and other places, so mind the morons.

And then there's Black Hill Sanitarium:

S5haIcc.png

It can house up to four players and is basically a South vs. North map (can probably be played EvW too). It has many different approaches to the enemy's base and an unfortunate hospital in the middle, which can be used to gain control of the small island.

So, these two beauties are already available in CnCNet 5 as are my other maps and the big official unofficial mappack by MattAttack, which basically contains all of the (good) maps from this particular subforum. FunkyFr3sh has been so awesome to not only make the CnCNet 5 client, but to also include all of these maps and make it easier for players to connect. So play, dammit! And expect more maps.

seen first map days ago, never played it yet but i thought the map seemed pretty interesting.

Second map, it's either here or in cncnet5 has picture upsidedown.

anyway great job. We need more people to create maps. And we have about least 10 people playing TD not 5 :) but they just dont log in at the same time

well, you can always just have their faction allied with everyone.  But on a map like village of the unfortunate, I can always tell if opponent is more north than me, because I can hear civi's attacking their base.  Although chan and maybe the others are unarmed

Yes, I realize that, Nyer. Also I have allied the civilians to multi1 through 6, but that didn't really seem to work. There are only a couple of guys with guns anyway, so it's not an issue. If people really complain I will remove the armed civilians, but I don't think anyone minds, unless there are like 30 guys just getting in the way of your base (and that is not the case).