Mapping tools

Tore

This topic will point you to some mapping tools.

CCMap: This is a very nice map editor for C&C1, it allows you to create multiplayer and singleplayer maps.

Homepage: click here

Download: click here

RA-ED: This is a nice map editor for Red Alert it allows you to create MP and SP maps, it has more features than the stock RA editor.

Homepage: N/A

Download: click here

Final Sun: This is an execllent map editor for Tiberian Sun it allows to to make SP and MP maps, even changing unit stats for the map.

Download: N/A (look on the homepage)

I'm leaving this topic open just incase some else has something to add to it.  ;)

Final Alert & Final Alert YR: The same as Final Sun just for Red Alert 2 and Red Alert Yuri's Revenge.

Download: N/A (look on the homepage)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The base function in xcc editor doesn't work for me... it lists the entries in ascending order when it should be the other way around.  And it doesn't have the "count=" after it.  So what I do is let xcc editor calculate the base numbers and than arrange them manually afterwards.  Just look in the original game .ini's to get a proper idea.

Hi Mr_Killt

After some years, XCC has been updated recently. It now includes the SNOW theater and it comes unlocked among other things.

Yet, I haven't tested the BASE section.

Have you updated your XCC?

• 1 year later...