Chain Link Fence Icon, Wood Fence Icon and Barbed Wire Icon in RA1 Palet?

Bullet

Do someone of you have or can make the Icons for the Fences: Wood Fence, Chain Link Fence and Barbed Wire Fence in Red Alert 1 with the right Palet from Red Alert 1, so that the Icons are shown correctly in the Game Red Alert 1 with no graphical errors???

The Icons can be found in C&C1 DESEICNH.MIX.

This would help me because i dont get make it without graphic mistakes :-((

This would be nice from you Tore XD :)

And if you would make a tutorial for converting files with the XCC Mixer or with what ever you do it,

then i and everyone could convert everything from C&C1 to RA1 or any game, if you need to and all looks perfect in the game with no distortion!!!

Yes they are, but they dont work, as you want to look at them in the menu by clicking the down button, the game crashes before you can see them :-(

By the way if you want to know i renamed them to barbicon.shp cyclicon.shp and woodicon.shp and put them in EXPAND2.MIX

Here is the Error...

This changes nothing. The games still crashes.

And thats cant be the problem, too because i have numerous icons from C&C1 in the EXPAND2.MIX Files and they work :-)

How about you Tore to convert these Icons from C&C1 or give me just the Tutorial to convert things with XCC Mixer or something please???

I said i have many other stuff from C&C1 in my Expand2.mix and they all work just thes three cameos from Revolutionary dont.

And i already tried them from him in a seperate SC-xxx.MIX File and they dont work because game crashes.

Game instantly crashes when it have to show them so that you dont see them before crashing!

And when these 3 Files are not in my EXPAND2.MIX then it dont crashes and when it would have crashed because the Expand2.mix is messed up then the game would have always crashed before what it doesnt.

When the files (Icons) work by you, then give me a screenshot from the game RA1, where you can see all 3 Icons correctly without graphical mistakes please!

With the unregistered Version of Fraps from www.Chip.de you can make Screenshots from the game :-)

• 5 years later...

I already did the CYCLICON for Red Dawn. I can attach it and the others as I adding them for the Red Dawn Dino missions.

The attach zip has the icons by them self in .shp format and paick into the EXPAND8.MIX that would work just fine with any of the Iran RA95.exes

Icons.zip