Is there a trainer for RA1 3.03p-Iran version?

digifred

In the rules.ini, find [Easy], [Normal] or [Hard] and edit the Cost string go 0 for free building. Also you can change BuildSpeed to 0 for instant build, however the AI also gets this effect. Alternatively you can just edit the single units for the faction you're playing as stated above.

CHEATer applications arE Not allowed in this community. forGet It. but you caN build onE by your own, it is pretty easy to do it

Do you mean with something like cheat engine?

you can put the Cost= of each [Country] to 0

Only works for skirmish games and multiplayer

In the rules.ini, find [Easy], [Normal] or [Hard] and edit the Cost string go 0 for free building. Also you can change BuildSpeed to 0 for instant build, however the AI also gets this effect. Alternatively you can just edit the single units for the faction you're playing as stated above.

I think changing cost for your faction exclusive type of vehicule and infanrty is the best i've found yet.

Thanks for linking me to Tibed, looks a bit easier, will try it soon.

Be careful in using it, once it kept my changes permanently... I haven't really warmed up to it since, so it'd be a better deal to use the ini files themselves because it is very easy to revert your changes or you could have a backup ini file.