Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

AleemAhmed77

I think that there are too many online trainers for RA2 and Yuri's revenge that allow you to have things such as full map, president ifvs, borris and other things like that that pretty much ruin the game.

That's what's so good about the original Westwood only C&C games none of the C&C haxz0rs have made online trainers for the original C&C games.

"Time to rock 'n' roll!"

-Liam

<insert super manly death sound>

Reminds me of the time when modding RA I changed all the tanya sounds to be those of the C&C1 commando, and forgot to change the .shp

So I had female tanya making super buff/manly noises and speech all the time.  XD

People made trainers for RA2? Yuck!

Yeah man this guy who calls himself "grozatt" made a trainer for full map and all build that works online.

There's also a donut trainer that allows you to build everything else too like presidents for $10.

If you grind presidents you actually make a profit on them so you can just build a grinder a gap gen and presidents with a cloner and just sell the evidence when spy planes fly over your base lol.

There have been C&C1 and RA1 cheats, Funky busted a bunch of 'pros' using special software to help them cheat with RA1 in the last 6 months.

I wrote anti-cheat for TS which prevents most hacks and I can add some extra anti-cheat like auto-SS later on. Will probably add the anti-cheat to RA2 and YR once they're added to cncnet5 and people are playing those games.