(Wht)Rattle Snake - 2 players

AchromicWhite

You could also just micro manage your troops; but yes, TD is an old game, and the units can get confused. It happens sometimes to me on other maps also, such as Blistering Sands. Sometimes my units try to take shortcuts (which are often long cuts anyway) through the 'base' areas, rather than sticking to the 'paths'.

Well, I guess this is an RTS, micro and macro your way to victory people.

I will say, I good GDI player can stop Nod rushes on this map. I think we could see some new tactics form from it. Here's hoping.

Download; and play nice kids. (by which I mean, wreck each other).

-Liam

I will say, I good GDI player can stop Nod rushes on this map. I think we could see some new tactics form from it. Here's hoping.

Download; and play nice kids. (by which I mean, wreck each other).

-Liam

I'd certainly be willing to give it a try, I reckon GDI will beat Nod if they position their tanks well (and deal with constant apache threats)

The main issue is that IF Nod gets into the base, they're hard to stop... there's a lot of room inside.

That and, GDI HAS to make a move, else Nod will capture the middle, where they're free to make a tone of units and slap turrets everywhere.

But yes, I think it's a GDI friendly map, and, in many ways, I'd like to see more of them. It's not like Nod cannot siege bases; it just forces Nod players to use their full arsenal of weapons, rather than just relying on the idea that their light vehicles will be enough. (too used to open maps).

-Liam