my acount was hacked and my anti virus deleted c&c.net from my compurter

VaporMaster0420

Question

:down: so last night i was going to play red alert before bed and i logged into the game and Norton closed the program and deleted all 3 games i have downlodaed from this site and my asociated email was hacked and closed by windows so now because of this all my gamming profiles on all consols are stuck? i would like to download the game again but i feal this would be unwise for the health and security of my pc.  :S

5 answers to this question

First of all Norton is a terrible anti virus. Get something like Microsoft Security Essentials, Avira or something and get something like Malwarebytes Anti-malware if you feel extra paranoid.

Secondly CnCNet is not a malicious program we do not steal any information or break into any accounts. You may have Trojans or spyware on your computer undetected by Norton. I recommend getting Malwarebytes Anti-malware to check your computer. 

If accounts on other services has been lost due to malicious software contract the services immediately. 

Norton deletes files because of low reputation, NOT because it found a virus. Was the message norton was showing you "WS-Reputation" or "Suspicious.Cloud" ? You can ignore these messages, like i said, thoise have nothing to do with viruses. If it was a different message then tell us the message AND the file name where norton found it so we can contact norton so they can fix their problems

Check your norton logs and give us more details

I can tell my scanners to !@#$ off when they think they found something. It just so happened that each game from this site is suspicious according to my virus scanner and firewall. But I told them to !@#$ off and they where like. Hmmmm'kay.

I used Ziggointernetbeveiliging (Ziggointernetsecurity) for removing Norton. :D