How to play ra2 online

Trailstar1

Hi - RA2 support hasn't quite arrived yet - though Yuri's Revenge is coming to a public beta very shortly.

You could test our private beta for Yuri's Revenge online, if you're interested I'll PM you a download link?

Can you send it also to me? I wil like to test it! thanks!

Hi - RA2 support hasn't quite arrived yet - though Yuri's Revenge is coming to a public beta very shortly.

You could test our private beta for Yuri's Revenge online, if you're interested I'll PM you a download link?

Can you send it also to me? I wil like to test it! thanks!

Sent

I used to play a lot of ra2 but I've never played yuris revenge. However if you still think it's worth me testing it I'm definitely interested!

I used to play a lot of ra2 but I've never played yuris revenge. However if you still think it's worth me testing it I'm definitely interested!

Sure thing, I'll send over a link for you.

Hey,

How comes you did YR before RA2 :)?

Looking forward to RA2 coming..

Will you be using the tunneling servers on this as well? I use a closed NAT due to 3G mobile internet, and the tunnelling servers allow me to play wheras it wouldn't normally work!

That's nice to hear. Tunnelling will be used for RA2 too yes.

CAN U SEND ME A LINK TO THAT PLEASE :) ?