So, what is this CNCNET?

great1

We aim for an easy setup here, just download and play. Port forwarding is not required on CnCNet, no one will be locked out. All cheats have been fixed too (there is no need for auto ss). I doubt it is about the money, most people just don't know how to open ports, they expect it to work out of the box, while others use 3g/4g or any kind of shared internet where it is not possible to open ports at all

Red Alert 2 requires nor benefits from port forwarding.

I think it is great that we can enjoy the older games again. Especially since all the other servers (including westwood) never worked/work for me.

CnCnet is the only one for me. And that is what it makes it great.

There is also a topic somewhere on this forum (should be made a sticky, or should be made possible with the next update for the uber retarded in programming (me) ), where is explained how you can switch between games by simply joining a room of a certain game.

Which also makes CnCnet much more epic.

This ranking reminds me of the ranking of a deceased mmo game. Where you had all the rankings of all possible units :D. But they allowed you to choose more when you reached a certain amount of posts. Thus one could be a civilian or rifle infantry with 700 posts while another had "siege quad" at only 400 posts.

As punishment they gave out rankings like flamethrower or flame tank. I don't know if it is still possible though. That forum format, I have only seen it once.

Grenadiers and Medium Tanks are both cool.

Olaf (xwis admin) abuses his powers non stop and does not communicate or take what the rest of the "community" says under consideration, so it's time for that server to die. I've been one of the most active players in the last couple years and Olaf just unofficially (I did nothing against xwis rules) temporarily banned me for saying he has poor leadership qualities lol. Many other people feel the same way. Cncnet has a very good opportunity to take their player base if they play their cards right.

if you guys on cncnet make sure you get a ladder for clans and tourny/quickmatch, and perhaps have a chat lobby, i can get much of the xwis player base to come to cncnet.

By misbehavior, you mean calling you and other admins out on their BS?

Zigzag: It was made plain as day that he is a perm banned player, with a very long history of cheating. He simply created a fake online identity and you allowed him to become an admin lol. Even when someone posted indisputable proof that he is indeed not who he claimed to be, you just ignored it. So now a perm banned cheater is dishing out bans to people l0l. How ironic. Oh, and even zigzag has voiced his frustrations with your inability to made necessary changes and hold adult conversations.

Emilio: Dished out warning pts to everyone he had a problem with, ignoring xwis rules and procedures in the process. And what do ya know, he was the guy that found the cheat report on zigzag's cheating history to be "unproven" lolz. And Emilio has flamed you himself on the forums and voiced to people in the lobby that you are impossible to work with.

Josh: The only admin who has been dedicated to helping the game in all aspects and never abused his little internet powers. You have ignored many of his ideas that were all shared by the rest of the community. He has also voiced his concerns that changes cannot be made because you stand in the way of them.

How many other admins have left xwis because they couldn't stand your child-like retardation? Many. Your own staff talks shit behind your back, and the majority of players know you're a complete moron and a dick. I may be uncensored, but I always tell the truth :) In the last year or so YR has completely died on your server, TS has completely died on your server, and ra2 will follow soon enough because you're an idiot. Simple as that  :rolf: